Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Mono wrote:

Thanks low-gain. Is all I wanted.

Boner wrote:

I already got in touch with him about this. He will look into it.

Cool, will be taken into consideration whatnot.

FYI, OT's been blacklisted from as much as possible in the midwest due to his recent gg alan knock off.
talk about a screaming for attention. I lost all respect for him after that night. Completely disrespectful.
Hard to have a lot of respect for someone that strips naked, pisses and shits on the performance floor before someone who road 8 hrs there to perform and throw's shit at the audience.  Cool real cool. If you want my opinion... which you probably dont... I dont recommend giving him the time of day.

Unsubscribe

Best bootleg ever.

NSFW
*URL removed for explicate and distasteful content*

Last edited by herr_prof (Apr 7, 2010 9:16 pm)

Griffintown, Montréal, Québec
herr_prof wrote:
RG wrote:

As far as I know I haven't seen any violence here.

Is it a rule that every gameboy thread must end in fake happiness/blind pacification?

Yea, its in subsection 26a of the CHIPTARDS GUIDE TO FORUMS.

"Guys who post in an aggressive manner with fake bravado and nietzschian superbravery tend to piss off people on forums who may be unfamiliar with their verbal style, or aren't used to pseudo tough-guy imagery

Conversely, people like fake friendly people on a more consistent basis than fake angry people, if only so they don't have to think as often about the yawning bleakness that is everyone collective insecurity".

And who the fuck was talking about Game Boy Threads?

I went to one where out of nowhere someone gave him a knife (!!!) and, as if in unison, blasts of anvil-sized kick drums were ripping the speaker cones as he started stabbing his Amiga with said knife.

One time I went to see Thrill Kill Kult and the room was pretty empty on a rainy chicago night. The lead singer started preaching about satan and the bible, and then he dramatically pulled out some hotel bible from beneah his death moomoo and threw it on the the empty pit floor. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence before I put down my drink, gave an exaggerated sigh, and walked over the the bible and ripped it in half,when it was then ripped out of my hands by some preteen goths, and they started their next song.

Alien Sex Fiend were excellent however.

An this is why Mr Swimm is awesome.

That will be all.

Griffintown, Montréal, Québec
herr_prof wrote:

Best bootleg ever.

NSFW
*URL removed for explicate and distasteful content*

HOLY SHIT

I have a HUGE penis !

ooh damn excuse me, am I derailing the thread? shouldn't that be called dethreading?

DEATH READING!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

And... Thread Closed.

Will reopen momentarily. My apologies for the delay. Just need to let the dust settle a bit.
I am 100% in full support for this Comp. and for this thread. I am not 100% for people linking to
inappropriate material. NSFW tags or not , it's not "grandma friendly"

Once again. My Apologies for the temporary closing of this thread.

_Low-Gain

*re-opened in efforts for RG and Mono to find someone to contribute to their comp. please keep on topic. thanks*

United States

Last edited by Boner (Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am)

Milwaukee, WI

Thanks Low-Gain. Really, really appreciate it!

@Boner: Any links representative of your work?

The City Of Angels

^ this, would be nice.

low-gain wrote:

i bet cTrix has some stuff that might be cool. I know he's done some junglesk/break styles..
perhaps he's got some harder stuff in his archives.

Oh yeah, forgot to point out: I've spoken to cTrix already in the past. In fact, we been discussing about other things related to this. So we sorta have something going at the moment, but something more in the future with a project closely related to this.

Last edited by Mono (Apr 9, 2010 11:02 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Mono wrote:

^ this, would be nice.

low-gain wrote:

i bet cTrix has some stuff that might be cool. I know he's done some junglesk/break styles..
perhaps he's got some harder stuff in his archives.

Oh yeah, forgot to point out: I've spoken to cTrix already in the past. In fact, we been discussing about other things related to this. So we sorta have something going at the moment, but something more in the future with a project closely related to this.

Sweet! Excited for all future projects! :-D

New York City
Mono wrote:

I've spoken to cTrix already in the past. In fact, we been discussing about other things related to this. So we sorta have something going at the moment, but something more in the future with a project closely related to this.

Oh wow no! Demoscener music! NOOO!!!!!

wink

The City Of Angels

We been discussing mastering, believe it or not in regards to this particular project.

As for music, I have heard his older Amiga stuff, and to be honest wasn't very impressed (didn't really like like it, it was ok.). I did however listen to few tunes of his with gameboys (yes, gameboys) and whatnot off... I think it was 8bc (yes, 8bc) and took a liking to it. Thus more open minded towards his music, at least that sort of style.

Anakirob introduced me to him. jeah, anakirob is into the demoscene, but he definitely seemed to be more uhh... how would I put it... disconnected with it, to an extent. I believe a bit back was banned from various demoscene sites.

Last edited by Mono (Apr 10, 2010 8:50 am)

New York City

He is a mixing/master GENIUS.
I prefer his Amiga tracks though.

FUCK YOU

oh crap overthruster is blacklisted? from what? from what scene?

from playing where? that is funny, do you have any idea how many times i have been supposedly kicked out of this or that scene? and who is still doing it? and doing it for real none of this false pop dubstep crap like some fatty suburban kid? looks like people still remember...

i had no idea you ran shit, or who you are even? why is my name in your mouth? when is the last time you were even at any of the idm/breakcore/chip/circuitbent/diy electronics shows i have been putting together for the last couple years IN THE CITY, NOT IN THE SUBURBS

by the way, maybe you guys hadnt heard, but there is some new overthruster waiting to drop, its going to come out on realicide youth records, and yeah it has some amiga shit on it. AND i AM going to be on this comp, no question

hang up your fat pants kids, overthruster is still alive and kicking HARD

oh and:
http://www.bootlegsbypeoplewhocare.net/ … e_full.mp3
ITS CALLED ABLETON SON!

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Ok

IL, US

ok, i thought we were going leave the fighting behind?

FUCK YOU

sorry, hahah i just had to jump on that. i got to reprasent that attitude you know.
nobody "blacklists" overthruster

Last edited by OVERTHRUSTER (Apr 10, 2010 8:23 pm)