Michigan
tonesworth wrote:

So I just tried using my sister's laptop. I was mistaken, she has Vista. But still, I tried redownloading at the files and starting from scratch. Same steps. No. Success. I'm losing it. Wtf am I doing wrong?! sad

Vista is 7 after the patches, so you're still at square one.

Jazzmarazz wrote:
tonesworth wrote:

So I just tried using my sister's laptop. I was mistaken, she has Vista. But still, I tried redownloading at the files and starting from scratch. Same steps. No. Success. I'm losing it. Wtf am I doing wrong?! sad

Vista is 7 after the patches, so you're still at square one.

So now I'm lost. neutral

NYC

Try these drivers.  Specifically the ones labeled "modded".  They should be for 64bit machines if I remember right.  I don't know if they'll help you or not, but it's at least worth a try.

EMS Link Drivers

Downloaded. Signed. Tried. Nothing. Thanks so much, but I'm still stuck. Why? sad I don't get it.

Taichung, Taiwan

Just going to put this out there. It took me two years to figure out how to do this correctly.

wink

it is so easy to install the driver with xp and even 7, windows 8 fucking blows, you could downgrade to xp wink or just go to a friends house as stated above with an older pc. I have an xp desktop JUST for my SAVS, roms and games though. I like to keep it off my laptop

4BP wrote:

it is so easy to install the driver with xp and even 7, windows 8 fucking blows, you could downgrade to xp wink or just go to a friends house as stated above with an older pc. I have an xp desktop JUST for my SAVS, roms and games though. I like to keep it off my laptop

I've tried it with 7 so many times. I tried on XP Mode on 7. I guess I'm either missing something, or...there's something wrong with my cartridge hmm. i'll just have to keep trying!

katsumbhong wrote:

Just going to put this out there. It took me two years to figure out how to do this correctly.

wink

Thanks bro smile

So I asked this before, and I never got an answer, so I was just wanna check again. My cartridge one of the black ones. It's clear, and looks like a normal game cart (with a USB port on the top of course). Would this have anything to do with my problem?

Lun-dun

I think this is going to require a picture...

NYC
simonhpieman wrote:

I think this is going to require a picture...

^^^ this ^^^

I have the black clear one too.  Yours is the USB 64MB cartridge, yes???  It is a serious pain trying to get them drivers to work.  I can only use it with the stupid signature enforcement turned off.  The program sees the cartridge only then.  Try looking for the driver in as many places as you can.  Maybe there's a 32bit version???  The cartridge should be fine, I think.  Maybe even try a different cable???

Here's my cart. Also, I tried using a different cable last night. No luck.

Michigan

LOLOLOLOLOLOL EMS has changed since the last I used mine.

matt's mind
tonesworth wrote:

Here's my cart. Also, I tried using a different cable last night. No luck.

this is a bleepbloop cart, its not EMS at all

therein lies all your problems. 

use the software from here: http://www.reinerziegler.de/readplus.htm#GB_Flasher

Michigan

Yup.
Use it in compat mode with admin privileges.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Dec 11, 2013 6:04 pm)

Lun-dun

Oh tonesworth, I hope you can see the funny side of this! You must have wasted HOURS restarting computers!!