Cleveland, OH

2 more Arduino Boys in stock!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ar … ay-customs

Taichung, Taiwan

Kitsch, anything in the works for a frontlight for a GBC?

Litebritedeath Land
katsumbhong wrote:

Kitsch, anything in the works for a frontlight for a GBC?

I'm interested in this too!

Taichung, Taiwan

I know that there was that one Chinese/HK dealer who was selling what seemed to be a poorly made frontlight panel w/ LEDs and had used Bibin's photos on their page.

I ask because I think I remember seeing someone ask this question a long time ago on your website and you had said something to the effect that you had something planned in the future.

matt's mind

if my manufacturer hadn't delayed the order being sent, i'd be able to say this right now:

the future is now

i guess, for the moment:

the future is nigh

Taichung, Taiwan
kitsch wrote:

if my manufacturer hadn't delayed the order being sent, i'd be able to say this right now:

the future is now

i guess, for the moment:

the future is nigh

My battery contacts are tingling smile

matt's mind

HEADS UP EVERYBODY ----

with the holidays coming up quick, ***if you need gifts to arrive before pretty soon, make sure to get your order in***  the post runs a bit slow from here on out

ALSO!!!!!!  IF YOU WANT TO DIRECT YOUR PARENTS TO THE SITE FOR GIFTS, THEY ARE FREE TO CONTACT ME, I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO WALK THEM THROUGH THE PROCESS

i get "my son/daughter wants a cart with LSDJ on it" emails a lot, i'm perfectly cool with helping them out.

i know the old farts have no clue.  i'm fine with the emails

let your folks know, if this helps out at all...

matt's mind

this is Andi, the owl Kitsch-Bent has adopted. 

I got an email this week asking "Whats up with the owl stuff?", and was just chatting with kool skull about them too (different owl though), and figured I'd share.  Andi is an Eastern Screech Owl, super tiny and blind in one eye from being hit by a car.

working on more designs for more adoptions smile  not going to explicitely state this on the product page for the clothing, it gets messy that way and I have to track individual dollars more carefully in my books, but this is the answer to "Why Owls?"

I know this has nothing to do with music, its just about a hurt bird.  I wanted to share regardless.

Litebritedeath Land

He is adorable!  heart

This is also pretty cool.

South Korea

Matt, seriously, this is the most awesome thing I have seen done on these forums! +100 for caring. Plus, that bird is SUPER cute smile

Abandoned on Fire
DeerPresident wrote:

+100 for caring. Plus, that bird is SUPER cute smile

heart

matt's mind

Andi is awesome, next time I'm at the raptor center I'll snap a photo myself and post it here!  I rarely take photos when experiencing life, will take some remembering

matt's mind

success in the lab tonight!

these will be made shortly, should be pretty handy for the dev'rs out there...

big ups to jazzmarazz

if you are wondering what in the world is going on...  its basically a breakout cart, for easy breadboarding (or whatever) of cart designs.  this is just a test with a simple prom

This looks excellent. Will we be seeing similar sockets for SRAM and other parts of the cart? I would *love* to see what could possibly be done with using an FPGA to juggle SRAM around in a cart. Could be cool for rapid prototyping of software depending on how the ROM interpreted SRAM data.

matt's mind

this is a parallel breakout for all the fingers on the cartridge.  all that sort of stuff would be done on the breadboard/devboard, or whatever the user's purpose may be.

all 32 pins are accounted for wink  the rest is entirely up to the end-user in whatever/however they'd like to prototype