Finland
Orin wrote:

hehe, brings me back to the kindergarden days... glueing things.

And then subsequently eat the paste right?... right? Everyone ate the paste right? :I

New Albany Indiana
my.Explosion wrote:
Orin wrote:

hehe, brings me back to the kindergarden days... glueing things.

And then subsequently eat the paste right?... right? Everyone ate the paste right? :I

Or shoved crayons in your nose? right right.. hahah ha hhhaaaa  ha.... *bad poker face*

washington

i think it's supposed to be ironic, not sure though.

Louisiana

Oh jeez this thing again. I keep seeing it pop up everywhere. It was done with epoxy. Its not my work but it would be epoxy or else theyed just fall off after being bumped a few times. I actually like the idea of this thing the only reason I consider it garbage is because you can see the grey of the case in the cracks which makes it look tacky and unplanned in my opinion. Should've used a colored epoxy like a light blue or pink or at least painted the damn case lol

Detroit, Michigan
Vex wrote:

Oh jeez this thing again. I keep seeing it pop up everywhere. It was done with epoxy. Its not my work but it would be epoxy or else theyed just fall off after being bumped a few times. I actually like the idea of this thing the only reason I consider it garbage is because you can see the grey of the case in the cracks which makes it look tacky and unplanned in my opinion. Should've used a colored epoxy like a light blue or pink or at least painted the damn case lol

snesei wrote:

we used caulk mixed with pink acrylic paint to give a frosting look and just stuck as much cute shit as I could find into it + hot glue gun for the smaller gems

Also congrats on bumping this just to call it garbage, you should read the whole thread before you post

Seattle, WA

(n)kawaii(n+2)me

Louisiana

I said I liked it. But it should have been painted. I was only responding to the original post and the post I was mentioned in. Ive been inactive for a year and just searched my name to try and find my old threads. I saw this one and it was one I never saw before, read a little saw where I was mentioned and responded immediately because I had other things I wanted to get to. My  apologies for not reading the entire thread and somewhat offending you I guess. However it comes with thee territory if you're going to crazy unique case mods. If it makes you feel any better the very first time I ever saw this case I saved it and posted it to my instagram with a phrase that said "inspiration for my next case". Which I never got to do however. I find beauty in every paint job or case mod out there even if its just a stripe on the case or duct tape holding a screen protector on. I take pride in my cases I've done and respect people that take pride in theirs. Sorry if I came across as a dick but I assure you I'm not. Well sometimes...

United States

I hope snesei can respect the fact that you respect him for taking pride in what you consider garbage