Abandoned on Fire

For $1500 he will come to your house. #Nevar4get

Milwaukee, WI
americasteam7 wrote:
DESUMATE wrote:

Hey should i buy this guise?
Could make one for $50, but no.

Man you guys are all a bunch of jerks!!! Nintendoage has civil people who love gaming. You guys take enjoyment in trying to ruin a guys reputation. Chipmusic is the worst forum site I have ever been apart of. I don't care if I get banned for this. Trying to sell an item in a free country and you guys chew me up. Man!

Inb4 someone here unnecessarily explains anything away.

americasteam7 wrote:

Man you guys are all a bunch of jerks!!! Nintendoage has civil people who love gaming. You guys take enjoyment in trying to ruin a guys reputation. Chipmusic is the worst forum site I have ever been apart of. I don't care if I get banned for this. Trying to sell an item in a free country and you guys chew me up. Man!

sorry, but not sorry.
none of us want 2 get ripped of mang.

I was just pointing out that if anyone wanted it that bad, they would probably just make it.
This is an extremely DIY community you know.

Last edited by DESUMATE (Jan 9, 2014 8:10 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

stop being a crybaby and get a lsdj cart. make us a song on your fancy pants gameboy. you joined, and cant leave untill you make a chiptune. Your lucky you didnt get trolled by saskrotch your first time posting.

Last edited by bitjacker (Jan 9, 2014 8:22 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan
americasteam7 wrote:
DESUMATE wrote:

Hey should i buy this guise?
Could make one for $50, but no.

Kiss your mother with that mouth?!

katsumbhong wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

Kiss your mother with that mouth?!

Wow are you serious right now? You guys are too sensitive.

americasteam7 wrote:

Did your mommy buy you a puter for christmas?
This is 2014, internet trolling has been around for quite some time now.
Get widdit son!

Arizona

I notice that the Buy It Now option has disappeared from the listing.

Limitbreak wrote:

I notice that the Buy It Now option has disappeared from the listing.

No one was going to buy it now anyway. That was there just in case someone wanted it that badly to not risk losing it in a bidding war. I figured since the buy it now price was so high that it might repel potential buyers from even bidding.

Last edited by americasteam7 (Jan 9, 2014 10:00 pm)

DESUMATE wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

Did your mommy buy you a puter for christmas?
This is 2014, internet trolling has been around for quite some time now.
Get widdit son!

Yes actually she did buy me a pooter. Its awesome! jk lol.

I would suggest restarting it and making the buy it now price to something a little more reasonable.
Say, $75? Even thats a little steep, because there are no mods that are really useful to a chip musician.

Seattle, WA US
infradead wrote:

Fuck now I want a doge DMG.

I would pay $150 for a Nintendoge Doge Matrix Gameboy

Gosford, Australia
TSC wrote:

How the fuck does this place repeatedly fall for the shenanigans of people with no avatars? 

"meat hear"

Are you all seriously bitching about a Game Boy? On eBay?

dead set, what is wrong with you guys?

Minneapolis

I loled. Bravo.

Riverside, CA

A+++++++++ THREAD WOULD READ AGAIN

reject of nintendoage

thanks smile