Tacoma WA
12ianma wrote:

Did you even see the thread b4 the edit?

Thread was edited then moved to the graveyard.  The reasons for the editing and moving have been stated and are not up for discussion.
I mean feel free to PM me about it if anyone would like but the reasoning has been laid out and is not going to change.

And this before this devolves to utter and complete flames I'm going to close it.

BK

look, let me lay it out. i was involved with chipmusic for almost 7 years and stopped because of childish bullshit like this.

do people really not see the harm in slurs, racist/homophobic/sexist/transphobic/etc? this is a community that is supposed to be welcoming to creativity and all sorts of people, and it clearly isn't. using words like "faggot" or even "skanks" or "niggas" that i saw previously within this same thread is very obviously work done to exclude people to further cater to the white male demographic of chipmusic. words are not just words, and you are not a nice person just because you fix a gameboy pro bono. don't say shit like "i don't care about race/gender/whatever" and then use the words that have been used to dehumanize those people for fucking ages.

someone called you out on your bullshit, VERY nicely, and instead of listening, you did what every other ignorant bigot does. either clean up your act or delete your account because nobody has time to deal with your hateful shit

NC in the US of America

@12ianma and e.s.c. This sort of thing seems best sorted out in PMs.

Tacoma WA
emilychiptune wrote:

look, let me lay it out. i was involved with chipmusic for almost 7 years and stopped because of childish bullshit like this.

do people really not see the harm in slurs, racist/homophobic/sexist/transphobic/etc? this is a community that is supposed to be welcoming to creativity and all sorts of people, and it clearly isn't. using words like "faggot" or even "skanks" or "niggas" that i saw previously within this same thread is very obviously work done to exclude people to further cater to the white male demographic of chipmusic. words are not just words, and you are not a nice person just because you fix a gameboy pro bono. don't say shit like "i don't care about race/gender/whatever" and then use the words that have been used to dehumanize those people for fucking ages.

someone called you out on your bullshit, VERY nicely, and instead of listening, you did what every other ignorant bigot does. either clean up your act or delete your account because nobody has time to deal with your hateful shit

quoting emily and then closing.