Baltimore

~

Last edited by Msefk (Jul 31, 2014 7:29 pm)

kansas city

It took one year and a month to get mine. It was well worth the wait.

Baltimore

~

Dallas, Texas

Releasing the rom to any degree would be foolish. Do you honestly think that every single user would keep the rom from leaking? That's the only thing keeping it safe from pirating. The firmware is free, teensies are like 15 bucks and flashcarts are everywhere.

It is a shame to hear about the late arriving carts and extra shipping woes. Sorry for you folks

New York, New York

In this game we have been playing, I have been waiting 1 year, 3 months, 22 days since I paid for mine.

Melbourne, Australia

Maybe someone can ask little-scale in person at http://melbourne.squaresoundsfestival.com/

Baltimore

~

Austin, TX

Also sitting around the 1 year and 4 months mark here.

It'd be nice to have some recompense for the order taking roughly eight times longer than originally estimated, but at this point I just want what I paid for.

Baltimore

~

Last edited by Msefk (Jul 31, 2014 7:28 pm)

Glasgow
TylerBarnes wrote:

Releasing the rom to any degree would be foolish. Do you honestly think that every single user would keep the rom from leaking? That's the only thing keeping it safe from pirating. The firmware is free, teensies are like 15 bucks and flashcarts are everywhere.

It is a shame to hear about the late arriving carts and extra shipping woes. Sorry for you folks

Humbly disagree. Something needs to be done differently because the current system is kinda clumsy and it doesn't look like it's working out very well.
Aly James doesn't seem to be having any problems with piracy.
I'm currently using his FMDRIVE and SPSG VST both sent as downloads.

Last edited by Arricat (Apr 6, 2014 7:52 pm)

Why is this starting to feel like another midines story?

Glasgow
DSC wrote:

Why is this starting to feel like another midines story?

I guess one person trying to do too much on their own.

kansas city

I cant wait for the next round, so I can buy a second interface. And I'll happily wait another year. I know its discouraging to wait so long, but it's the perfect device.

kansas city

I cant wait for the next round, so I can buy a second interface. And I'll happily wait another year. I know its discouraging to wait so long, but it's the perfect device.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Sure. You will feel better the oldskool SEGA 1990 music soul if you wait 2 or 3 years more.

Ordered my GenMDM in Dec 2013. In February of this year, I had to move to a new address. All of that would be fine, except I cannot get little-scale to respond to my email requesting to change my address. I do not mind waiting, but I would like to know it will arrive at my new home! Anyone know of a good way to get in contact with the elusive little-scale?