Unsubscribe
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

All herr_profs are liars.

New Albany Indiana
qb wrote:

This topic has been done at least once before.

I used to go by the nickname Nightmare on 8bc (my first name is Cristian, and the last four letters read backwards spell like the word "night", so I instantly thought of "nightmare"). It sounded good at the time but it didn't fit the kind of music I wanted to make and it was a word that I thought was too common.

That's funny because my other music project is called NIGHTMARES, and "cube" was my original name on steam.

New Albany Indiana

When I was thinking about my Artist name, I wanted something simple, easy to remember, and easy to find on the internet.

My original Idea was "Dead BiT Mafia", but I wanted a name that Identified me as a signal person, and not a group of persons.

I was listening to Je Mappelle's "wish" and it hit me. Thus Bit wish was born.

Michigan

Okay, so the anagram generator turned up some sweet results. I'm not going to tell you the keyword I used, but here are some from a single phrase:

Void Particle
A Lipid Vector (my fave, I'm kind of big)
Acrid Love Pit
Vocal Riptide

And, Clear Void, from a modified version of the keyword

I don't know anymore...

Last edited by lucasnoah (Jun 15, 2014 7:06 pm)

Detroit, MI
lucasnoah wrote:

Okay, so the anagram generator turned up some sweet results. I'm not going to tell you the keyword I used, but here are some from a single phrase:

Void Particle
A Lipid Vector (my fave, I'm kind of big)
Acrid Love Pit
Vocal Riptide

And, Clear Void, from a modified version of the keyword

I don't know anymore...

Void Particle sounds sick~

Michigan
Nursey wrote:

Void Particle sounds sick~

Yeah man, I was thinking about that one for sure. Lipid vector is probably a little too campy.

Whateverville, California

Lipid vector is hilarious. Your music is a lot of awesome things, but it's not really funny. Void Particle is absolutely great, but it might not fit your style that well. When I hear that name I imagine some pretty, melodic, droning, space relaxation jams. (Kind of like the excellent music of remedmatika.) Lucasnoah is (as Victory Road said), kind of great in it's own right. Maybe I've just gotten used to it. In a lot of ways your music is... you. Keep looking man, you'll find the answer.

SLC, UT

I always liked space and science fiction and space opera mentality. I also like stargazing. I made a few tracks in ableton and needed a name to release them under, so I just came up with stargazer and went with it.

I also go by catskull in other circles (mostly programming/github circles). My wife said that once and I thought it sounded super metal.

San Antonio, Texas

I just thought of the lamest name I could think of....thus Star Fighter Dreams was born.

United Kingdom

Afro, because its my current, and only hairstyle that suits me and ever will.
Wolf, because I wanted a powerful animal in my name, and I was a huge fan of starfox growing up. Afrofox however didn't quite roll off the tongue :3

Last edited by Afrowolf (Jun 16, 2014 12:12 pm)

Playboy Man-Baby
herr_prof wrote:
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

All herr_profs are liars.

vancouver, canada

"danimal cannon" was taken

Chicago

I went to The Name Store. I only had enough change to buy one from the bargin bin. This was the best they had.
edit cause you can't read my full screen name next to this post: theghostservant

Last edited by theghostservant (Jun 16, 2014 4:56 am)

Santa Cruz, California

My name was my first pick. I'm a colossal nerd, love Star Wars, I love the dark side, and I destroy all! I tried my backup name first, but "Rage Quit" was already taken. It sounded really cool, and had some gamer cred, but I'm glad that I went with teh d3th st4r.
It also used to be my handle on Marathon.

France (au milieu)

Mine came from a very old electro track I made for a friend after a silly bet, I had to sample some bits of an anime called ''les mondes engloutis'' that we just watched, and come up as quick as possible with some stupid ''mushroom eater'' kind of a story...

Sesskapile is a poor joke for ''sex appeal'' and is a very stupid, arrogant, immodest, punky character of this anime:

I use to write it with an inverted ''K'', for maximum coolness smile

Last edited by Sesska (Jun 16, 2014 7:06 am)

South Korea

My name chose me during an ancient, sacred naming ritual. Virgins were sacrificed, lols were had.
Edit: It's more of a basement name than a "stage" name, but whatever, I think it's still on topic.

Last edited by DeerPresident (Jun 16, 2014 7:12 am)