Playboy Man-Baby
8BitStellar wrote:

I've decided to go do something about it. I have pretty much ripped myself a new one committing treachery amongst the people of this community. As of now, I am making my own tracks, without using other people's work to claim as my own.

I am giving back what was not mine to begin with; taking the lesson of being an asshat, a digital thief, and a compulsive liar. What I did was in my opinion, unforgivable.

How to make it up to y'all i do not know. But we all make mistakes and I wish to be given a second chance to redeem myself and what little reputation I have in this community.

The last time this happened, TV Death Squad made some ok songs.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

Wait people are still stealing chip music?  Whats the point?  Chances are if you find the people in your area making music, and you can at least put together a few tracks for a gig, everyone will treat you like you are awesome, regardless of the quality of music.

Taichung, Taiwan
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:
8BitStellar wrote:

I've decided to go do something about it. I have pretty much ripped myself a new one committing treachery amongst the people of this community. As of now, I am making my own tracks, without using other people's work to claim as my own.

I am giving back what was not mine to begin with; taking the lesson of being an asshat, a digital thief, and a compulsive liar. What I did was in my opinion, unforgivable.

How to make it up to y'all i do not know. But we all make mistakes and I wish to be given a second chance to redeem myself and what little reputation I have in this community.

What's that, like one in a gazillion people.

Playboy Man-Baby
katsumbhong wrote:
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

What's that, like one in a gazillion people.

jokez

New Albany Indiana

Old threadzzzz

New Albany Indiana

Old threadzzzz

Alabama
8BitStellar wrote:

Excited to hear your material! smile

sweden

But "his" music is still available online. Just saying...

nordloef wrote:

But "his" music is still available online. Just saying...

Well I won't be going under 8BitStellar anymore. The copyrighted material that still lingers, well, can't do much about that. It's spread to foreign sites and whatnot. Nothing we can do about that now.

sweden

Well it's still on Spotify....

South Jersey, USA

well that was a nice long thread to read.
@8bitstellar next time just steal from http://www.fakemusicgenerator.com/

nordloef wrote:

Well it's still on Spotify....

I never made an account with any music outsourcer other than Reverbnation. Its Tunecore Distribution and how that came up on Spotify, Grooveshark, Amazon, Napster, and a few other notorious music sites.

SJSFC wrote:

well that was a nice long thread to read.
@8bitstellar next time just steal from http://www.fakemusicgenerator.com/

Good link. Ill be sure to steal from this link from here on out. (sarcasm)

I always wondered if mitis bit maru's Insane youth? Listen from around 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeqRDD5InM

Malapascua, phillipines

if anyone ever sold my shit without my permission and was making quick cash i would beat there ass if i found out,

Taichung, Taiwan
nitro pulse wrote:

if anyone ever sold my shit without my permission and was making quick cash i would beat there ass if i found out,

Just steal 8BitStellar's music if he comes out with any.

New Albany Indiana
nitro pulse wrote:

But legally they could do it. And they would just sue you for beating them up, and they would get more money.