Québec

That Facebook page makes him even more of an asshole.
He's married on top of it all?
Seriously wtf.

San Diego

ugh!...i was having a good morning and having a nice breakfast...just lost my appetite.
whyyy party marty...

Unsubscribe

Holy Crap.

San Diego, CA

the creepiest thing is going to his facebook page without being his friend and seeing that the only two things posted are his engagement and subsequent (like two weeks later) marriage to his wife

Philly, PA, USA

FUCKING CHRIST.

Jesus what.

BK

I was hoping it wasn't the same Marty Kraham but comments on the story pointed to him working at Mathis Brothers.... and the @martykraham account follows both LSDJ patchbook and Mathis Brothers. So...pretty sure it's him.

Also, the comment here seems to align, and adds fuel to the fire even:

http://bestrooftalkever.com/post/228192 … i-posted-a

What a total piece of shit.

Medina, Ohio

You gotta admit, those videos look hilarious, like how could no one tell he is hitting random keys. But yeah, that sucks for the ladies... The worst kind of person/thing/animal/species makes the females infected.

Youngstown, OH

it's upsetting to see that people can be such f--king psychopaths

Brooklyn NY US

Holy shit.

relevant album:

Last edited by an0va (Aug 6, 2014 5:48 pm)

I've been thinking all day on how to make a compo on this but i just don't know man...

Amsterdam

seems he was really good in collecting spam
http://tvdeathsquad.shiftwave.org/359/#comments

Last edited by Diskette Deluxe (Aug 6, 2014 6:43 pm)

Sweeeeeeden
dsv101 wrote:

You gotta admit, those videos look hilarious, like how could no one tell he is hitting random keys. But yeah, that sucks for the ladies... The worst kind of person/thing/animal/species makes the females infected.

orlando floriiiiiiiida

christ

Last edited by cosmicosmo (Aug 6, 2014 9:06 pm)

IL, US

on the other hand, let me say that im glad to see that siens is still around... was just thinking about you getting left behind in the subway that one night at blip 09 (my bad, but at least you got a great nyc story out of that shit)