perth, WA

that's fairly positive smile

Seattle, WA

NNNNNNNNNN is a god.

vancouver, canada

apparently there was a new multi-day chip show in new york recently. Crips Festival i believe it was called.

vancouver, canada
Feryl wrote:

The Pitchfork of the chip scene is closing.

UK, Leicester
Saskrotch wrote:

I haven't killed myself yet

The more you post, the further you seem to be sinking into depression, I've been looking into stuff in older threads here, and your posts from like 2011 and before are pretty normal.

As for changes in chip, there have been some, and ofc Nullsleep is always still a thing

Gosford, Australia
Feryl wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

who is "the pitchfork of the chip scene"?

Andrew Kilpatrick.

>comparing one guy with honest opinions to a massive hive mind of pretentious rolling stone rejects

Gosford, Australia

OT: every australian chip dude makes footwork instead now

Melbourne, Australia
Victory Road wrote:

OT: every australian chip dude makes footwork instead now

Heheh.

Alpine wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

The more you post, the further you seem to be sinking into depression, I've been looking into stuff in older threads here, and your posts from like 2011 and before are pretty normal.

Every chiptune veteran has a history that can be divided into two halves: "happy" and then evolving into "anti-happy"

Ohio, USA
Dire Hit wrote:

Has Kool Skull always been like this and I've just never noticed?

As Kool Skull's official annoying-fanboy-who-never-shuts-up-about-him... Pretty much (look at like every other post he's made on here lol)

also 10/10 best thread

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:33 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA
Saskrotch wrote:

good job! dont do such a sily thing pls! heart

STARDRAIN, CA

lol yay people talking abou shit! yay thanks all! saskarotch, dont get too deep in deression! it really fucking sucks and its not worth it! also all people makingnew chip shit, i rewally enjo9y the rad new shit on CM.org, just u all should try adding more minor keys >:) WHOLETONES ARE FOR TUTORIAL VIDEOZ muahahahahahah

Youngstown, OH
Kool Skull wrote:

WHOLETONES ARE FOR TUTORIAL VIDEOZ muahahahahahah

wut

sleepytimejesse wrote:
Kool Skull wrote:

WHOLETONES ARE FOR TUTORIAL VIDEOZ muahahahahahah

wut

y'know, the whole tone scale. that classic tutorial video tonality. right??

STARDRAIN, CA

ppl just should make more eerie, weird, and INCORRECT notation in MY opinion. (atonal shit, more black keys, and more choppy in-between notes)