Buenos Aires

Great Work! So excited about it
Any news about the cartridge?

São Paulo, Brazil

sooooo, any news on this?

Michigan

Need to quote everyone else here; I need to buy a Sega Genesis.
Just getting into chiptunes, and even though getting lsdj for my cgb, I would love to play on a Sega console again and hear what sounds I can get!

I'm thinking about making this open source, keeping everything moving as I can't find as much time to commit to this project at present.

The thing is... there's a lot of demand for it, but I've been rather busy with other things lately. I would still do some dev work on it and provide overall direction for the project but also have other people to bounce ideas with. Anybody interested?

matt's mind

if you need any hosting if you go that route, let me know, i'd be happy to set up a subdomain or whatever you'd need.  certainly have the space.

but, there is github or some such of course, naturally

finding time to give to projects, no matter how much you enjoy them, is really a hassle.  totally sympathize for you... it can be a real downer

That sounds fine. I just moved a few weeks ago and the only internet I have is limited to a cell phone. I may need help getting this set up.

matt's mind

no problem whatsoever, its not that difficult really.  well, with server space already established and such, i mean.

i can also just give you your own access to the specific part so you can upload and organize things as you see fit and have a simple text interface.  or, full on graphics.

anyways, we'll sort this out to make it work for you, feel free to get in touch any time!  matt (aatt) kitsch-bent (ddoott) com

São Paulo, Brazil
CountSymphoniC wrote:

I'm thinking about making this open source, keeping everything moving as I can't find as much time to commit to this project at present.

The thing is... there's a lot of demand for it, but I've been rather busy with other things lately. I would still do some dev work on it and provide overall direction for the project but also have other people to bounce ideas with. Anybody interested?

Once you're promoting this tracker on other forums, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would give you some help on developing. This is a great project that definetly should see the light of day.

france

It is really a cool project and i'd like to see it opensource.
There must be real coder near there who can understand it and improve it !
Launch it on the wild internet !!!

Norfolk, VA

CS, I remember you mentioned you'd be pretty busy with the move, so just PM me your address so I can send you the Genesis and we'll call it a day.

It's ready to be mailed out, just needs a destination!  smile

Last edited by Monkeymook (Mar 7, 2015 10:19 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

so, any updates?

São Paulo, Brazil

is the sega megadrive scene faded to doom?

Unsubscribe

Native Trackers are Hard!

Melbourne, Australia

Fair call, was just wondering about the status of it's open-source-edness tongue

france

Please opensource it !!!

Hey guys. I haven't forgotten about this, but I moved and we don't have internet. I'm able to get online once in a while using mobile, but I'm not uploading the source code using someone else's mobile bandwidth. Just be patient, I won't allow this project to go down the M4G path.