Chronoseptor wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Theyre already built . Its 20 of them.

Ive seen people with 100+ record sales on a week be quicker and trustworthy after their dayjobs.

I dont know. Im dying to try the synth, but Im kinda regretting buying it at the same time.

ill paypal you $150 if you can get him to ship it to me instead of you. dead serious.

You do know that there will be a second batch coming right?

Wuppertal, Germany

Last edited by Tronimal (Jun 18, 2015 12:02 pm)

Boston
Timbob wrote:
Chronoseptor wrote:

ill paypal you $150 if you can get him to ship it to me instead of you. dead serious.

Im trying to help SuperBustySamuraiMonkey out with their buyers remorse.

Chronoseptor wrote:
Timbob wrote:

Im trying to help SuperBustySamuraiMonkey out with their buyers remorse.

big_smile
such an angel you are

Agen, France

Like you all i'm dying to try this cart but, i've been following furrtek's works for a while and, he seems to be hyperactive and as far as i've heard about him he is know for being perfectionist so he could/would probably communicate better but i'm pretty sure he is working for common interest !

but yes that's a pain in the ass to wait hmm

personally i'm dying twice because i've also pre-ordered Nanoloop 1.7 and waiting it too !!

Madriz, Supain

I cant believe its thursday and some of us still dont know about our order. We all have busy lifes but how many seconds does it take to send a tracking number? 28? Whats that for 20 orders, 10 minutes?

Jeez.

London, UK

I cant believe its thursday and some of us still dont know about our order. We all have busy lifes but how many seconds does it take to send a tracking number? 28? Whats that for 20 orders, 10 minutes?

Jeez.

Mate, I got my tracking number 9 days ago, but when I check I still get "Your package has not yet been handed over to La Poste by the sender".. PM'd the guy a few days ago, he saw the message, didn't reply tongue

Paris

Unsubscribe

You guys know that most international tracking doesnt mean shit until it enters your country, clears customs, and then it will start updating right?

Madriz, Supain
Sonic Boy wrote:

Jeez.

Mate, I got my tracking number 9 days ago, but when I check I still get "Your package has not yet been handed over to La Poste by the sender".. PM'd the guy a few days ago, he saw the message, didn't reply tongue

So we're in the same boat. Ugh. That really sucks, pal

herr_prof wrote:

You guys know that most international tracking doesnt mean shit until it enters your country, clears customs, and then it will start updating right?

Nah, European tracking always tells you if its being handled at their home country. Plus local tracking tells you local stuff. Plus there's no customs in Europe.

Paris

I'm still waiting my order from kitsch-bent. Did it on January 25th. smile

Madriz, Supain

Matt replies messages fast and delivers a trustworthy service. If theres a problem with it, Im sure hell help solve it.

But I dont see how this has anything to do with Furrtek.

Minneapolis, MN

Just chill, people do things diffrent ways! No need to get your panties in a wad. He'll deliver in due time!

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Apr 30, 2015 9:27 pm)

Madriz, Supain

Why should I chill after a faulty service?

Minneapolis, MN

Why should I chill after a faulty service?

What is faulty about his service? Did he ever set a date when you would receive the device? Did you ever ask for such a date? Have you contacted him via email?

Unsubscribe

If you want Amazon level service, order from Amazon.