Paris

GIVE ME BACK MY GB-303, SBS !!!

Seriously, I KNEW you had received yours. Fuck this.
That's some of the most stupid paradoxes in this world: the ruddest (no offense SBS) and most impatient get served first. Like, OOT, the most paid one has the best working conditions.
I'm not even sure I want it anymore. Seams really buggy, almost impossible to use if you want to make a proper song. And now there's like no chance to get an update, ever.
I asked Furrtek if he wanted to refund us, and as usual, no answer. At the same time, he keeps updating his twitter status like crazy.

In business, there's a really thin line between being a lazy ass and stealing.

Last edited by Biere Gratuite (Jun 17, 2015 10:06 pm)

Madriz, Supain
Biere Gratuite wrote:

GIVE ME BACK MY GB-303, SBS !!!

Seriously, I KNEW you had received yours. Fuck this.
That's some of the most stupid paradoxes in this world: the ruddest (no offense SBS) and most impatient get served first. Like, OOT, the most paid one has the best working conditions.
I'm not even sure I want it anymore. Seams really buggy, almost impossible to use if you want to make a proper song. And now there's like no chance to get an update, ever.
I asked Furrtek if he wanted to refund us, and as usual, no answer. At the same time, he keeps updating his twitter status like crazy.

In business, there's a really thin line between being a lazy ass and stealing.

I wasnt rude or impatient, things were unexplainable to say the least. So i acted accordingly. Im prolly one of the most laidback guys in the scene. Bitch, im spanish, all we do is sleep. We cant be rude. hehehe

Its funny it pisses you off i got mine, because you were one of those who were having fun of me wanting my tracking number and whatnot. Karma I guess.

Aaaanyways, no hard feelings. I suggest you to hit him in twitter, it worked for me. I dont know why Furrtek doesnt want to send people their stuff, or comunicate.

we're back & stuff

Furrtek all like

Paris

You WERE the most impatient of us all. Otherwise you won't had received someone else's box.
No hard feeling either, I just thought that 1 month was far too quick to be mad at a young independant developer that was interested in such a niche community. And I'm still thinking it, but now is the time.
I'm already harassing people to get their job done in my work and it pisses me off. I don't want to replicate it on my free time, that's all.

Unsubscribe

So what? Its not a customers fault, no matter how annoying he is, if he cuts the line and the seller lets him. It goes back to the sellers inability to deliver a product he promised, or be upfront about any reasonable production issues.

Anyways maybe people here realized they shouldve asked a few more question before ordering, but I dont want to blame the victims. Doesn't paypal give you 60 days to open a dispute now?

Paris

"So what? Its not a customers fault, no matter how annoying he is, if he cuts the line and the seller lets him."

Dude... imagine if everyone was acting like grandmas in stores. (SBS, I took this sentence on a global level, I'm definitely not refering to you)

Last edited by Biere Gratuite (Jun 17, 2015 11:25 pm)

Unsubscribe

Youve never obviously been to a NYC supermarket.

Madriz, Supain

Dude, if a young developer says "ill have them on day 2 " and by day 3 you got no news, youre good to ask. Thats not harassing or being impatient.

If a young developer has a problem, he/she can tell his/her customers " oi guys, im having this problem, expect a week of delay" and , well, at least youve been told to wait.

He wasnt on time, he didnt even apologised. I have other guy's box after a FAKE tracking number. I dont see how I was the impatient one just because you were more patient.

And really, really, really, no hard feelings. It actually kills me how some of you are still waiting. It fucking sucks.

Seattle, WA

I hadn't checked on the thread in a while and I was wondering how everything was going.

Paris

Ok, he finally answered on twitter:
https://twitter.com/furrtek/
good move but sad move also

NUMBSKULL

Man, I really feel bad for him. I run a small online shop and if a customer has the slightest issue, I lose sleep. Taking several hundred dollars worth of people's money and then having bugs you can't fix would be awful. Not that it's okay, but I can see why he would stop replying to people. It would be easier to just burn it down and forget it happened. I suspect something similar happened with little-scale. They're not crooks, just normal guys who get way over their heads.

Wayfar and DSC on the other hand...

I have heard plenty about you too stargazer.  You have left people hangin' too, don't act like you are Lilly white, PLEASE!
You just change your name when you get into trouble.  What will it be next time? Numbskull?

Unsubscribe
DSC wrote:

What will it be next time? Numbskull?

what in the eff is going on in this thread

france

Hey guys,

Just stop complaingning please.
Those guys are like you if you try to sell small things you have build yourself.
If you think these guy are smart seller genius then they turn into thief you are wrong.
They can not handle the trouble and the nightmare of a forum injury wave.
And no one can handle this.
Hope you understands.

Madriz, Supain

I know a lot of people who build electronical shit on their bedrooms and when theres trouble they just post OI, THERES TROUBLE, and offer refunds to those who cant wait.

I really want to give Furrtek my simpathy, but ive spent this evening trying to sync the GB303 with no sucess. So, its difficult.