Feryl wrote:
Jellica wrote:

Profanity and Chip Music Don't Mix

I remember that shit

why did you pm me in june saying you didnt remember it

IL, US

the plot thickens...

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:59 pm)

Unsubscribe

This thread is starting to reveal the true chipscene history.

IL, US
herr_prof wrote:

This thread is starting to reveal the true chipscene history.

feryl did 9/11

Unsubscribe

Arps can't melt steel beams.

NUMBSKULL

Stay on target!

IL, US

ok, fine... on topic..
so many good things that i can't really choose one favorite, but the Hexawe All-stars gig the day after blip 11 is definitely up there...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL09DAECBAF908B649
en cowell, me, bleo, bud melvin, matt nida, flashheart, rhinostrich & xc3n with visuals by diy_destruction (then invaderbacca) and emdash

NC in the US of America
Feryl wrote:

Real life harassment and online harassment are two very different things...

They are different, as different as slicing a banana with a knife and slicing a banana with a credit card. Did you know that online harassment happens in real life, not in an imaginary fictional world? Don't worry, it's pretty common for people to get confused on that point.

I have very fond memories of the time in 2012 when online streaming bedroom concerts were a thing. And the duck spiral.

What constitutes a historical chipmusic event?

Edit: s/banana*credit card/cucumber*credit card

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Feb 14, 2016 11:52 pm)

Nottingham, UK
SketchMan3 wrote:
Feryl wrote:

Real life harassment and online harassment are two very different things...

They are different, as different as slicing a banana with a knife and slicing a banana with a credit card. Did you know that online harassment happens in real life, not in an imaginary fictional world? Don't worry, it's pretty common for people to get confused on that point.

I have very fond memories of the time in 2012 when online streaming bedroom concerts were a thing. And the duck spiral.

The spiral is my only lasting contribution to chip history.

NUMBSKULL
SketchMan3 wrote:

Whatever you want! I think the two you said are great. I mean really if bit shifter asked you that mid-concert, you'd just want to say something that make you you look like a true chipper till death. Eg: "New York City. 1977."

IL, US

if josh literally asked me that during one of his sets, my answer would be much sillier and actually not a reference to a good moment, just because i like to fuck with people during their sets sometimes

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:59 pm)

Brighton/Southampton
Feryl wrote:

Getting told to kill yourself online and in real life are two completely different things.

Getting mean comments on your Minecraft Let's Plays and getting physically assaulted by bullies at school aren't the same either.

Obviously harassment is harassment in any form, but there's a trend to take the average 10-year-old Internet troll way too seriously these days.

PLEASE STOP. Lets end this discussion before it begins,

...ahem... so, favourite moments in chiptune history guys? Idk mine was accidentally discovering 8bc and the chiptune community through getting my music stolen smile *thumbs up*

Last edited by Fearofdark (Feb 14, 2016 10:31 pm)

Madriz, Supain

I quoted the release of one great EP and nobody cared because there wasnt drama or shit sad

NUMBSKULL
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

I quoted the release of one great EP and nobody cared because there wasnt drama or shit sad

I cared! Starscream rulez.