I see it's on backorder already...

TSC wrote:

dogg you put yours on ebay

TSC wrote:

Okay so this is pretty embarrassing...

When I went to SST I added a note about the being "backordered" just to basically say that shipping times would be delayed because I'd be gone. Then I came back and had a gazillion orders so I left it, but last weekend I pulled a marathon and am now totally caught up. I removed the message last weekend, but people kept asking when orders would ship, if it was backordered, etc. I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I just realized I removed the message, but the button you click to actually buy it still says "Backorder". D'oh. I fixed that.

And just a general FYI, basically nothing I sell is ever "backordered" or even out of stock. I hand assemble everything to order (meaning I don't stock a large amount of assembled products at any given time, just the parts to build them). So the only factor in shipping times is how quickly I can build and test your order while working full time and raising two kids. I like to think I'm pretty reliable, but when I'm literally not in the country all I can do is set expectations about shipping times.

But yeah TL;DR is these will be available forever as long as I can physically build them and ship them. I like to think my track record is enough to ask for people's trust, but if you're still not comfortable just don't buy it!

Saskrotch wrote:
TSC wrote:

dogg you put yours on ebay

dogg I never said I was buyin'

Agreed on catskull being awesome. I sent him my broken gp2x so he could use it for parts, instead he fixed it and sent it back to me