I drifted away after 2015ish. Got my start in 2011 In the budding chipthrash scene but that kind of collapsed in on itself due to egos and drama. I moved on to using Logic Pro but just recently dusted off my gameboy. I will say I was shocked at how things changed and how fractured everything has gotten. I think it’s like everything else though. It comes in waves and right now we are waiting for the next. I plan on playing more shows than ever before and I’m hoping in my area I can build a budding scene but we shall see

Whateverville, California

"What happened?" Mass exodus to other platforms that then collapsed under their own weight. Lots and lots of egos flying around attempting to devour each other. Lots of artists from the 8BC and then CM.O "era" moving on from the scene or quitting music altogether. The scene essentially working overtime to gatekeep the shit out of... itself? Dunno. Some pretty confusing bullshit going on in general. I've posted up on a few discord servers to collect news and see what's good in the scene. We're at an ebb tide my friends. Just gotta wait it out.