New York City
DaPantz wrote:

To clarify: are you saying that you've never done typical Game Boy music even though you have used a Game Boy for music? I think that's what you meant but I'm not sure...

Nope:

nordloef wrote:

what is game boy music?

^ This.
I don't call my music with the name of whatever instrument I used to make it hmm There's no "guitar music".

Athens, Greece

forever

Hoxton, London UK

Also, who here accidentally refers to themselves as a DJ?

San Francisco

i make a loop and just let it keep playing until the venue owner tells me to stop. the loop is usually 10-15 seconds long. people love me.

Bronx, NY
akira^8GB wrote:

I don't call my music with the name of whatever instrument I used to make it hmm There's no "guitar music".

Yeah, I'm in agreement. But what did you mean by "game boy music" in that other post, though?

Brunswick, GA USA
akira^8GB wrote:

[Not] to be devil's advocate, but why is it called "chip music" then?

Washington DC

I feel like If I played for more than a half hour i would get bored with myself.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:26 am)

IL, US

one of these days, i may try and convince/trick someone into letting me play every song that i still have the means to play in one set...though id need food brought to me during it if im playing a 10+ hour set...maybe this idea should be saved for europe smile

lolusa
e.s.c. wrote:

one of these days, i may try and convince/trick someone into letting me play every song that i still have the means to play in one set...though id need food brought to me during it if im playing a 10+ hour set...maybe this idea should be saved for europe smile

i'd say go do a rave, but that might not be as fitting

Washington DC
IAYD wrote:

35 minutes is my cutoff usually. I don't even think I've played for a whole hour, though

I couldn't imagine an hour long IAYD set.  You'd have to make people sign a waiver.