Chicago, IL USA
scienceguy8 wrote:

An open-source, cheap, non-reprogrammable GameBoy cartridge design.  I figure most people who use the GameBoy as a music medium only use one or two different applications, so it makes more sense to own one or two $25 non-reprogrammable cartridges with the necessary apps loaded rather than a $60 reprogrammable cartridge which the user might only program once.  It's actually a project I'm thinking about doing myself.

I just want nanoloop to not be 80. And also have the ease of saving/backing up/transferring nanoloop data as easy as LSDJ is.

Lots of trackers set up like lsdj (nes tracker, gba tracker etc.).

lolusa
PlainFlavored wrote:

- Powerpak for Genesis

exists

Ciudad de méxico, MX

More Chiptune programs aimed for live performance, just like cynthcart. Using the entire platform capabilities making instruments more dedicated and customizable.

Chicago, IL USA
PlainFlavored wrote:

- Powerpak for Game Boy
-

You mean a completely reprogrammable flash cart that you can put anything you want on it?

... fairly certain you might be a bit out of the loop, but the good news is there's like a million of them.

Westfield, NJ

Did anyone mention a sequencer that allows you to make multiple patterns with Trippy-H and arrange them? Because that would be awesome. Currently I'd have to run Trippy-H patterns through a DAW and I wouldn't be able to save more than a few at a time on the cart... anyway it would be amazing!

))<>((
NOM STAR wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

- Powerpak for Game Boy
-

You mean a completely reprogrammable flash cart that you can put anything you want on it?

... fairly certain you might be a bit out of the loop, but the good news is there's like a million of them.

but how many of them can hold multiple ROMs? afaik, one.

and how many of those one can hold multiple savs? none!

uhajdafdfdfa

Right now I think I want a buzz clone for gnu/linux which isn't crap. sad

Philly, PA, USA

I want an LSDJ style tracker for GBA, 2.3 is great, but I'm finally learning all the crazy shit you can do with LSDJ commands and tables. but I wanna be able to use my micro!

San Francisco
pixls wrote:

I want an LSDJ style tracker for GBA, 2.3 is great, but I'm finally learning all the crazy shit you can do with LSDJ commands and tables. but I wanna be able to use my micro!

this.

when is that mg4 tracker going to finally get released...?

Psydney, Australia
PlainFlavored wrote:

- SunVox

What about SunVox? You wish it existed, or you wish it was free? Because all of it is true.

rochester, ny

i'd like a gameboy cartridge that could hold a gig.

Is there an mod/xm/it converter for mml?   I'm looking at writing a basic one if not.

4mat wrote:

Is there an mod/xm/it converter for mml?   I'm looking at writing a basic one if not.

OH MAN DO IT!!!!  That would rock my life.

Ciudad de méxico, MX
ant1 wrote:

Right now I think I want a buzz clone for gnu/linux which isn't crap. sad

http://sites.google.com/site/neilsequencer/

4mat wrote:

It is a good idea! smile I think it does not exist. I searched all resources on japanese (and other languages) websites to make my MML page on woolyss.com. I never seen one thing like this.

Last edited by jikoo (Jul 14, 2010 8:15 pm)