))<>((
Beware wrote:
4mat wrote:

Is there an mod/xm/it converter for mml?   I'm looking at writing a basic one if not.

OH MAN DO IT!!!!  That would rock my life.

what Beware said.

Wheeling, WV
PlainFlavored wrote:

- Powerpak for Game Boy

I know this was probably a joke, but a Game Boy cart that runs on an SD card instead of a programmer and battery powered RAM would be sweet as hell.

Last edited by hotmessization (Jul 14, 2010 9:22 pm)

Gauteng, South Africa

you know, Nanoloop on the Iphone is quite a fun thing to play with. Very portable, very versatile

rochester, ny
hotmessization wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

- Powerpak for Game Boy

I know this was probably a joke, but a Game Boy cart that runs on an SD card instead of a programmer and battery powered RAM would be sweet as hell.

agree.

killadelphia

more guitar shit. (imagination mode)

Last edited by animalstyle (Jul 19, 2010 4:40 am)

uhajdafdfdfa
Beware wrote:
4mat wrote:

Is there an mod/xm/it converter for mml?   I'm looking at writing a basic one if not.

I'm fairly sure (I know you hate trackers) he was thinking of mod/xm/it-->mml and you are thinking of mml-->mod/xm/it
sad

))<>((

both would be win.

A tracker for c64 with sync option.

Poland

i dream about portable goat tracker with SID built in. and next gen LSDJ for the gba (I dont really get the nanoloop at all). wink

ant1 wrote:
Beware wrote:

I'm fairly sure (I know you hate trackers) he was thinking of mod/xm/it-->mml and you are thinking of mml-->mod/xm/it
sad

Either one would rock my life.

Milwaukee, WI

I think a native SNES tracker would be awesome.  Yeah Yeah, XM2SNES and whatever but that doesn't have full support for the things like the FIR filter and reverb.  It could do AHX style soft synthesis and it would have a SID built in the cart.  That I would like very much!!!

Newcastle, UK

A tracker like Nitrotracker or an app like sunvox for the android phone system, there's very little music wise available at the moment for it and its a shame, its a very capable tool for on the go composition.

lolusa

I also REALLY wish whomever wrote ReBoy for GBA can finish what he started and add some kind of function so you can write full songs.
God I love that program.

Psydney, Australia

I'd like someone to port piggytracker for iPhone and Android! \o/

uhajdafdfdfa

VT2 for Linux I guess (it works OK in wine though).

Last edited by ant1 (Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm)

.FTM to MML converter.