uhajdafdfdfa

I suppose this thread is a good idea!

fuzzyflint, ashbrg, sailfish, his8, seece/cce, puffystarspeed, iwamoo

my favvy underrated chiptuners. smile Also I like a lot of other guys too but you probably already heard of them. Thanks PlainFlavored!

- nq is absolutely great
- BatslyAdams showed me some crazy things that he was doing with a Nintendo which weren't songs but still blew my mind
- Zan-zan-zawa-veia makes silly amounts of good music
- PlainFlavored is really good at LSDJ. so is an-cat-max
- a guy called Dong makes good FM and square-wave-is-chiptune-ok? music
- dusthillguy makes me smile
- xaimus really knows what he is doing
- infradead and little-scale are generous with their webhosting
- Heosphoros is very good at doing what he does, satanic NES metal
- 8bitbubsy makes really nice songs that sound like the old amiga style
- shiru knows absolutely everything about a lot of things, zx spectrum in particularly
- everyone else is probably a good person too

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

smile

Washington DC

Y'all best be steppin' off my ovenbaby. He's MY mayun.

astral cat
ant1 wrote:

- PlainFlavored is really good at LSDJ. so is an-cat-max
)

d'awwwwwwww! smile my first ever mention in one of these threads.

y'all know what ant1 got and if you don't then have a listen wink

gameboy synthesis dudes...

JDDJ3J because he's french.
IAYD (recently)
Nordloef does really good nanoloop 1.2 and 2.X synthesis. too bad he won't release any of it but it is top notch!
Jellica of course. the disco cat king!
PlainFlavoured is good.
I also think people are overlooking that J Arthur Keenes Band has some great gameboy synthesis as well as catch melodies and good structure...
but alas people who make good gameboy songs seem to be a dying breed sad

Westfield, NJ
an-cat-max wrote:

but alas people who make good gameboy songs seem to be a dying breed sad

In a year you'll all be using DS10. /evil laughter

I appreciate the compliments guys. heart heart heart
This batch of LSDJ songs I'm working on may very well prove to be my last, before I move on to greener pastures.

BOSTON
PlainFlavored wrote:

I appreciate the compliments guys. heart heart heart
This batch of LSDJ songs I'm working on may very well prove to be my last, before I move on to greener pastures.

sad

FlashHeart

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned Starscream yet.

UK

why not just jack each other off. jeez.

AGM, Bit Shifter, Bubblyfish, Cream In All Mustache, JDDJ3J, Starmelt and Zombectro have all inspired me to squeeze whatever I can out of my Nanoloop carts!

lolusa

after tonight:
BASECK

catch him live if you can.

Liverpool, UK
firebrandboy wrote:

why not just jack each other off. jeez.

just cos no-one likes u cos ur shit lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

lol

UK

:*-(
This thread is mutual masturbation (and I'm the only one playing with myself).

UK

Am I the only one who feels physically sick reading the side nature of this thread? w_w

brooklyn!

EVERYBODY WHO IS ON HERE IS DOING A GREAT JOB. KEEP IT UP, WINNERS! heart heart heart heart heart

Ciudad de méxico, MX
CS wrote:

Am I the only one who feels physically sick reading the side nature of this thread? w_w

I find amusing which ones people prefer on gb synthesis. Talks about the limitations and styles they like. Anyhow, always the more popular artists get more attention, which is pretty obvious.

even if your programming is not really clever as XXXXXXX, if you make good music is all that matters.

Also, a lot of love is missing in the internet. Please go on heart.

Last edited by Analog (Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

ungh

"backlash against being nice" thread