Austin, TX
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:

Kids, either shut the fuck up or post more pictures of giant pizzas

seconded, more pizzas please

Westfield, NJ
Natty wrote:

Other gigs/open mics/ ice cream socials are being planned and I'm only directly involved in one of them, which has a very strict specific criteria for performers. We'll contact YOU if you fit that ONE criteria. Feel free to guess but I ain't saying another word. Except this: "sex."

Here's my guess: all female performers.

IL, US
Saskrotch wrote:

i think i'm gonna be there this time

we're working on a carpool (possibly a van rental) to get a bunch of us out there, represent the midwest in force

Westfield, NJ

p.s. I just want to say I'm super excited. PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!

Michigan
e.s.c. wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

we're working on a carpool (possibly a van rental) to get a bunch of us out there, represent the midwest in force

we should talk more about this!

New York, New York
Decktonic wrote:
Natty wrote:

Other gigs/open mics/ ice cream socials are being planned and I'm only directly involved in one of them, which has a very strict specific criteria for performers. We'll contact YOU if you fit that ONE criteria. Feel free to guess but I ain't saying another word. Except this: "sex."

Here's my guess: all male performers with facial hair.

Corrected that for you.

Brooklyn, NY

Natty, Ian and other promoter peeps: Please keep me in the loop via email about your plans & goings-on so we don't wind up booking conflicting shit. I want this to be like a better version of last time, where the parties & shows went on from Wenesday till Tuesday of the next week and there was never confusion regarding which events people were going to.

And I'd also like to politely echo Natty's "please don't email me asking to play" sentiment. Whatever happens on my end, I'm fairly certain it's going to be hot times.

Let's get organized, (8bit) peoplez.

FlashHeart

Josh, what we're planning is a concert on Sunday beginning in the early evening and the annual after party will, as usual, go all night and be a dance party in either a loft or basement space. We'll either be doing the after party on the Saturday night after Blip or Sunday night after our concert. If it happens on Saturday it'll be 2 - 6AM. If it happens on Sunday it will probably be 12-4AM

And that's all I'm saying!

FlashHeart

But apparently I'm saying it TWICE for emphasis.

Brooklyn, NY

Emailing you. Stand by.

San Francisco

am i invited?

Unsubscribe

The official open mic will be open to ALL comers.

time permitting that is! looks like it will be wednesday night,, if you are planning when to come

Last edited by herr_prof (Feb 2, 2011 11:32 pm)

herr_prof wrote:

The official open mic will be open to ALL comers.

time permitting that is! looks like it will be wednesday night,, if you are planning when to come

Then count me in!

Los Angeles

Someone needs to give me a reason to go to NYC

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
trash80 wrote:

Someone needs to give me a reason to go to NYC

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MOTHERFUCKER A SHOW.
The last time I was at blip, I missed the afterparty due to people in my party being carded and being well underage.

I NEED TO SEE THIS MAN PLAY.

Chicago IL
e.s.c. wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

thats what i figured

sup blip 11