Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I'd say if Pron is in your area have him build it for ya. At the moment i'm in the middle of a new Module launch and i have next to 0 time available to put another project on the pile.

California

I suppose but I guess it would just be great to have it built by the man responsible for the kit in the first place. I do not want to burden you though. thanks man. you got any enclosures that he can use for it?

California

please send it to Pron. Pron, could you provide your address to him in an email or PM please? thanks.

thanks everyone.

clovis CA

sweet =] thanks =] ima PM right now =]

California

I wonder how hard it would be to put into something like this http://www.polycase.com/wc-series

clovis CA

about $40 plush shupping =p

California

damn. plus drilling holes might be hard.

Man, these look nice...

I'll pick one up when I've got the money. I really need something like this.

Yo Logan, will it be $65.00 to Canada?

I think I'll have the funds for one of these soon, I'm willing to put a down payment on one if these are going to be a limited run.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Apeshit wrote:

Yo Logan, will it be $65.00 to Canada?

I think I'll have the funds for one of these soon, I'm willing to put a down payment on one if these are going to be a limited run.

$65 to Canada
i have plenty of kits no worries. wink

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Rei Yano wrote:

damn. plus drilling holes might be hard.

Drilling holes isn't hard. lol specially into plastic.  I just used a stepper bit.
from there you can get the mounting holes drilled by putting the jack into the hole and sharpy'n the hole locations.

Ohio

Kit assembled in a Radio Shack box.  Can't recommend this kit highly enough.

California
BTS wrote:

Kit assembled in a Radio Shack box.  Can't recommend this kit highly enough.

DUDE! where did you find this case!!! can you link? what tools did you use for those holes?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

you can buy those cases at radio shack. ... like in their stores.

Looks great! Glad to see more people building up the kits! ^_^

California
low-gain wrote:

you can buy those cases at radio shack. ... like in their stores.

Looks great! Glad to see more people building up the kits! ^_^

I never go to radioshack haha. well thanks for the info!

Ohio
Rei Yano wrote:

DUDE! where did you find this case!!! can you link? what tools did you use for those holes?

Case from Radio Shack, I think it's the 5x8 inch case.  The holes were made with a Step Bit.  Can't say enough good things about Step Bits.