shanghai

should i have been notified of my set time yet ?

STARDRAIN, CA
Downstate wrote:

yeah, your'e right before aphex twin.

Liverpool, UK

I probably shouldn't leak this, but y'know...

Blip Festival 2011 Workshops:

Make yourself a MIDI Controller w/little-scale
Australia's finest, little-scale will show you how to literally turn yourself into a MIDI controller, with the help of some light surgery and an Arduino circuit board. He's a doctor now, so you can trust him.
$75, approx 3 hours - includes anaesthetic

Databends with Nullsleep
Armed with only a cracked copy of photoshop and a legit copy of Audacity, Nullsleep will show you how to make 'dark/edgy' press photos that will sure to look unique!
$666, approx 2 hours - bring your own laptop/pictures

The Sabrepulse Tutorial: Live! Featuring Sabrepulse
The world famous tutorial that launched 1,000 versions of the same song, Sabrepulse now will go through the tutorial in person, and coincidentally after this course is the Blip Fesitval Open Mic, so everyone can hear the same song a few times in a row!
$50, approx 2 hours - LSDJ/Game Boy not included

STARDRAIN, CA
calmdownkidder wrote:

Australia's finest, little-scale will show you how to literally turn yourself into a MIDI controller, with the help of some light surgery and an Arduino circuit board. He's a doctor now, so you can trust him.

Databends with Nullsleep
Armed with only a cracked copy of photoshop and a legit copy of Audacity, Nullsleep will show you how to make 'dark/edgy' press photos that will sure to look unique!

The world famous tutorial that launched 1,000 versions of the same song, Sabrepulse now will go through the tutorial in person, and coincidentally after this course is the Blip Fesitval Open Mic, so everyone can hear the same song a few times in a row!

exactly...hahaah o my god.

lolusa
calmdownkidder wrote:

Databends with Nullsleep

you're so modest, you won't even mention your hilarious thread creation workshop?

Liverpool, UK
ovenrake wrote:

you're so modest, you won't even mention your hilarious thread creation workshop?

Sadly they rejected it, but I am doing a chipmusic stand up set as part of Blip.

"Pro sound mod? What's the deal with those? Hello, is this thing on?"

Winter Haven, FL
Downstate wrote:

I keep wondering the same thing. smile

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
an0va wrote:

+1 Cheap Dinosaurs

he already played

STARDRAIN, CA
low-gain wrote:
an0va wrote:

+1 Cheap Dinosaurs

he already played

does that mean that this will be an all first timer's lineup?

FlashHeart

It's usually all first-timers except for New York City acts. The only exception has been Hally.

STARDRAIN, CA
Natty wrote:

It's usually all first-timers except for New York City acts. The only exception has been Hally.

as it should be, because Hally is the BOMB

New York, New York
Kool Skull wrote:
Natty wrote:

as it should be, because Hally is the BOMB

Regardless of how highly regarded Hally is, he only played a second time because of cancellations that Blip Festival could not fill in with a first-time replacement.

Michigan

a hally performance should just be mandatory every year.

but a good excuse to get him here again might be JulieHally.

just a thought.......

Austin, TX

They could just put Hally on 8 times instead of the New Yorkers, I don't think anyone would object to that.

Unsubscribe
Sievert wrote:

They could just put Hally on 24 times instead of the New Yorkers, I don't think anyone would object to that.

STARDRAIN, CA
Sievert wrote:

They could just put Hally on 8 times instead of the New Yorkers, I don't think anyone would object to that.

Second'd