Bronx, NY

I'm making fun of names.

Joke's on me, though.

i was looking up once and i l.......ALL HAIL TRASH80 8BIT NAME GENERATOR BZZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZZBZZZ

can't tell you, sorry

FiEND wrote:

I wrote a creepy-ish song, and it kinda just fit. But I'm thinking of changing, because it sounds like a Misfits cover band.

Fort Worth, Tx

i was trying to make my face look like a wavform and then it got stuck for two days so there ya go,

I was 11 and my class took a class trip on a Christian boat. Me and a friend thought it would piss the christians off if we "invented" a religion of our own. So we did, we even wrote an entire bible of stupid shit. Like that the earth and the moon are a giant goats´ balls and such. Really mature. Anyhow, we declared ourselfs head of the "church" and highest priests, his name got Sacré Lucas and mine was Holy Konni.

For some reason I'm still sticking with that Holy Konni name. To be honest, I find it pretty badass.

Last edited by Holy Konni (Feb 8, 2011 7:56 pm)

Last edited by yar.songs (Nov 2, 2023 12:30 pm)

バード大学

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7XH2ulTEU

Swedebbb

Well i was all MUSHROOMS IS THE SHIT YO and one friend started calling me el Musho (like a spanish corruption of mushroom).

London

All my save files used to be under SPOON. I bought Dawn Of War and tried to make an online account but SPOON was taken so it suggested Spoon Pandemic and that has been my handle for a long time now. But I feel like I've outgrown it, so when I was coming up with an alias for my dubstep stuff I thought Spoon Pandemic -> S P -> Esspy. But then I needed a chiptune alias so I thought Spoon Pandemic -> S P -> P S -. pyEss.
And there you go.

Hoxton, London UK
concealed wrote:

can't tell you, sorry

HA!

Shriker = Hell Dog, like the Black Dog that is sometimes seen on the coastline by my hometown home in Isle of Man.

Sunset Park ,Brooklyn, N.Y.

Making a name for yourself is hard! So i combined my two loves....one being punk and the other being myself (hehe sorry xD) Mike Ness from Social Distortion is one of my idols....even tho people think the Ness is from Earthbound which also rings true because I love video games but errrmmm i just made it up. Thats that! ^_^

TSSBAY01

this is how i got my name:

i was asleep in a dream (a very lucid one of course), and in the dream, i wake up, and a completely awesome song is playing out of my acer 286 thats sitting at the foot of my bed on a nightstand. i fumbled around to get closer and hear it and in the titlebar in impulse tracker, the words 'shawn phase' were there. so i paid close attention to the song in the dream, and then woke up and wrote it to the best of my ability. a live version from an early pre-pulsewave nyc show is here if anybody would like to hear.

http://virt.vgmix.com/tss/06-shawnphase.mp3

Baltimore, MD

I wanted a name that was digitally organic.  Pixelseed.  I germinate ideas with light.