Planet Zaxxon

Dan Deacon.

UK
DaPantz wrote:
firebrandboy wrote:

It is just you.
heart

heart

To clarify, because I have a bad habit and long history of failed satire (my artist name being the most obvious case) and I REALLY REALLY want to make sure people realize I meant no disrespect there, my comment was more an indictment of the trend of super fast chip music because the artists on that list are, in my opinion, more cerebral and compositional in their approach than many popular and current chip musicians and some people would be like "lol omg they all tha same" and I'm like "lolololo chip music"

*hyperventilates*

/me passes paper bag.

IL, US
firebrandboy wrote:
DaPantz wrote:

heart

To clarify, because I have a bad habit and long history of failed satire (my artist name being the most obvious case) and I REALLY REALLY want to make sure people realize I meant no disrespect there, my comment was more an indictment of the trend of super fast chip music because the artists on that list are, in my opinion, more cerebral and compositional in their approach than many popular and current chip musicians and some people would be like "lol omg they all tha same" and I'm like "lolololo chip music"

*hyperventilates*

/me passes paper bag.

hey man, if youre gonna hand him a paper bag, its supposed to have booze in it first wink

Westfield, NJ

Danger.

Bronx, NY
e.s.c. wrote:

hey man, if youre gonna hand him a paper bag, its supposed to have booze in it first wink

Oh Kevin, you know me all too well heart

lolusa

oh and free beer

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:41 am)

Unsubscribe

This thread is now about about blipFanFic

Glomag paced the green room at eybeam nervously.Would the crowd be ready for the startling new changes his music have gone through in the past 16 months? As he tuned his urhu, his sweaty fingers slip a quarter turn too far, and the bass string main snapped.

"Fuck! How the fuck can I fix that now, I'm going on in 30 minutes!" He collapsed in a heap in his dressing room and started weeping. Minutes passed and he hear a timid knock at the door. "Can I come in?" A muffled voice asked. Glomag tentatively got up and opened the door, to find the lanky frame of noted chip visualist NO CARRIER.

"Is something wrong, Glomag? I heard unusual sounds coming from here."

"It's my urhu, I was so nervous I broke my only string! Now my set is ruined.. and I go on in twenty minutes!!" and with that he broke down into another torrent of sobs. NO CARRIER drew him up in his arms, and slowly patted his back. "Here, have a seat, " NO CARRIER said, " and let papa work those stress kinks out."

As his firm but gentle hands took over, running over the many veins and knots of his tense neck, back, and shoulders Glomags senses were inflamed. Year of working the V4 had turned NO CARRIER's hands into a gauntlet of velvet caresses. A moan escaped Glomga's lips and then suddenly the waves of euphoria suddenly stopped. With an odd look on his face NO CARRIER walked over to the dressing room door, and turned the privacy lock. "I have a better idea to help you relax..."

lolusa

Turns page with high anticipation

Westfield, NJ
herr_prof wrote:

and then suddenly the waves of euphoria suddenly stopped

It grinds my gears so much when people use suddenly more than once in a sentence. Kills the mood, you know?

Brazil
herr_prof wrote:

This thread is now about about blipFanFic

I almost laughed really loud at work reading this.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Feb 9, 2011 3:27 pm)

Unsubscribe
herr_prof wrote:

"I have a better idea to help you relax..."

Meanwhile outside noted Ds-10 DJ Decktonic was angrily pacing outside the venue. He fumed with indignation, how dare they kick him out for serving drinks to his underage girl friend! How else would she like him? Suddenly, and without warning a homeless man appeared around the corner and staggered up towards Decktonic. His eyes were milky white glass and his shirt was covered in mess.

"Hey man, I dont have any money.." The man kept coming. "Listen.. I don't want any trouble.." and with that the homeless guy lunged at him suddenly, and suddenly he was being bit! Decktonic screamed "UGGGHH!! Fuck!" and fell down as the homeless man wandered off into the foggy night.

Decktonic moaned softly to himself and got up. Gingerly touching his hands to his neck it came back a pussish reddish yellow. Suddenly a stomach cramp came over him. "Suddenly I am not feeling to well.." Then all of the sudden a worker opened the side door to take out a bag of trash. Seizing the inititive Decktronic ran over and snuck into the door. He wouldn't be missing any blip tonight!

can't stop laughing, holy fuck