Got my song in.  Where are all of these entries?!?  Get on it.  Deadline is SO close.

IT'S VOTIN TIME.

Don't forget to vote!!!!

i edited the title. i forgot to before :S

Compo #2 starts tonight!

Now's your last chance to vote!

I'll update the thread once the voting is all done and i'll be sure to post a link to the latest compo. Good luck guys and thanks for entering!

updated thread with winner. Congrats 2PLAYER!

Fort Worth, Tx

oh i got this next comp in the bag...... maybe

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Considering my submission to the first competition was really rushed...I ended up spending more time and actually finishing it.  Anyone who even remotely enjoyed it should check it out: http://chipmusic.org/8-bit-rex/music/interrupt

Lemme know what you think.  Good luck with the next competition...I won't be entering but will definitely be keeping an eye on it!

Rhode Island

Ya I may not be entering in #2. Rebuilding my comp and it's just sitting in pieces next to its new case. Kind of need that to get my midines working :-P

Moncton, Canada

Time to get my name in this :3

2PLAYER wrote:

Ya I may not be entering in #2. Rebuilding my comp and it's just sitting in pieces next to its new case. Kind of need that to get my midines working :-P

wink no worries! there'll be plenty more to enter! with the general success of the first, i've decided to keep on doing this.

I myself probably won't be submitting to any anytime soon as I'm pretty busy with a lot of things. Not to mention the usual writer's block.

Uhhhh... well... there was only 1 entry this week, so I guess that means Kommisar wins by default! It was a great entry and would have done great anyhow.

I'm going to be putting up BWC#3 next week. I can't quite think of another theme yet.

PLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE spread word around about this. Let's get some more people involved!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Possible theme:  "When things take a turn for the worse."

An idea: "sadNES", sad chiptune, possibly with some analog sounds and overly quite vocals, really sad y'know.
smile"

Last edited by Octothorpe (Mar 6, 2011 2:21 am)

Cambridge, MA

"Dirty"?

"Happy glitch"?

Last edited by Octothorpe (Mar 6, 2011 2:20 am)

Moncton, Canada

metal as fuc week