Auckland, New Zealand

Hopefully our chip friends in Japan are safe sad

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Minikomi's gameboy post earthquake (via twitter @minikomi)

Had to pass the news of this onto Cheapshot and his wife... sad

According to twitter it seems most people are OK.. then again I am only able to read the tweets in english hmm

heart Japan

Last edited by Dot.AY (Mar 11, 2011 11:19 am)

Tokyo, Japan

People I have heard from or seen tweeting they are ok,

Me, fine but fucking shaken up, was a very very large quake.
Minikomi is ok,
Coova is ok
Mei is ok,
Kizan is ok
Maru is ok
Kenji is ok

Chibitech and Cheapshot are both out of Japan.

In Tokyo the quake as far as I can see didn't cause much damage but most if not all trains are not running, as of a few minutes ago, the phone service was restricted to emergency calls only. Many businesses are shut down and a lot of people are stranded around stations. I think few of the chip community are North of Tokyo, Xinon et all are north in Gunma, nonono/USK/Maru are in the Osaka, Kyoto area. I think everyone is ok!

Aftershocks are continuing and they fucking suck.

Any word on q330?

Unsubscribe

Scary stuff, hope everybody is ok, both in japan and any areas that are affected by tsunamis.

A gray world of dread

God, that footage is intimidating.

herr_prof wrote:

Scary stuff, hope everybody is ok, both in japan and any areas that are affected by tsunamis.

^This

Brazil

Glad to hear people are ok. The images I saw were pretty awful, with mud and water high as fuck. Best wishes for everyone there.

West Yorks, UK
herr_prof wrote:

well put. me too

Tokyo, Japan
mk wrote:

Any word on q330?

No but I walked through harajuku a couple of hours ago, im pretty sure he works there and Harajuku and the building he works in were both fine.

Baltimore, MD
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Glad to hear people are ok. The images I saw were pretty awful, with mud and water high as fuck. Best wishes for everyone there.

Agree with this.  Be safe over there.

Last edited by Pixelseed (Mar 11, 2011 2:13 pm)

Very scary!  Hope everyone is ok.

Tokyo, Japan

Little more info, Hiptanaka, Xinon, nonono, luke chaos, Nacky all seem fine.

York, Yorkshire

Thanks for the updates!  I'm glad our friends in Japan are (so far) accounted for and OK!

I'm still a little stunned by all this, the TV footage is like something from Hollywood :-o

☺☺☺

yikes
I wish everyone the best of luck through all of this. Its very admirable you are doing a headcheck, it really warms my heart smile

godspeed japan, godspeed

West Yorks, UK
Emar wrote:

yikes
Its very admirable you are doing a headcheck, it really warms my heart smile

Word. I just hope AMU is okay too

Tokyo, Japan

AMU is in china, im sure he is fine.