Matthew Joseph Payne
arlen wrote:

Rumblepak.

Admittedly I'm not in Japan witnessing the devastation first hand, but I think this is humor in good taste and I second it.

FlashHeart
kineticturtle wrote:
arlen wrote:

Rumblepak.

Admittedly I'm not in Japan witnessing the devastation first hand, but I think this is humor in good taste and I second it.

I think the matter of taste here is subjective and questionable. I'd rather not step on any toes and pick something more benign. But thanks for suggesting. I do get the joke.

Matthew Joseph Payne
Natty wrote:

I think the matter of taste here is subjective and questionable.

I agree, just offering my vote. Safer is probably better.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~zr3a-tnmt/f … oldown.mp3

Dedicated to all the people panic buying cup noodles...

Brazil
Analog wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

In the subject: those in the pacific coast cities are well? I don't know if it hit Chile yet, but what about the tsunami floods?

It hit the chilean coast. i was evacuated of my apartment, fortunatelly only material damage on various points of the country; the awfull thing about it is that the tsunami hit the same spot on the south that hitted past year the earthquake. People over there are very sensitive and hurt. Only love for all the people and sending good vibes to everybody, please take care of everyone around you.

Good to hear people are safe.

Also, I'm in for a compilation.

Unsubscribe

Well then:

http://truechiptilldeath.com/japan/

FlashHeart

Alright, looks like TCTD got organized and set up an excellent donation system way before me and Saskrotch figured out what to do, so everybody send tracks to them! And donate money!

wink i was hardly being serious. i don't really think the name matters much, it's more about helping Japan out.

Also heard a 3rd nuclear reactor is at risk for meltdown. hmm bummer..

Baltimore, MD
herr_prof wrote:

Well then:

http://truechiptilldeath.com/japan/

Support a great cause!

L-tron is here with me and we are alright as well. We are in Chiba, about 150 miles from the power plants and the earthquake epicenter. aftershocks totally suck!

San Francisco

i got to talk to luke about this shit.

San Francisco

. glad to hear you guys are ok too.

Unsubscribe

Update: we have almost 40 tracks. Why haven't I gotten yours yet? First round of uploads are TOMORROW.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Because I just finished writing the lyrics and tracking the vocals!

Things are pretty real over here. The ambiguity of the situation is the hardest part. We're staying positive, happy, and peaceful while reading and staying updated on the news. Thanks for the support. It really is amazing to see the community come together like this.

L-tron wrote:

Things are pretty real over here. The ambiguity of the situation is the hardest part. We're staying positive, happy, and peaceful while reading and staying updated on the news. Thanks for the support. It really is amazing to see the community come together like this.

L-Tron... you're in Japan?!?