Chicago IL

if you mean the nintendo start-up screen, i remember reading how thats a part of the gameboy's boards and not something you can change with a gb rom.

or something along those lines.

Massachusetts

Nah, I meant like a game's start up screen, like where you've got 1 Player, 2 Player, Options. That screen. I'm not sure if there's a word for it.

I just wanna know how you are doing this. Are you using some kind of compiler or something?

USA
mntnhd wrote:

Out of curiosity, how much are you charging for say, a fake start screen that would describe an artist's info?

I think mntnhd means a still image that is displayed across the entire screen containing the artist's information or the information about an event. Right?

USA

I use a program called yy-chr and an extreme amount of skills.

Cool, I'll check it out.

USA

LSDJ Pixel Logo -

USA

Nanoloop Logo -

USA

CHIPMUSIC.ORG -

USA

CHIPMUSIC.ORG Logo -

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Mar 19, 2011 4:05 am)

New York, New York
SurfaceDragon wrote:

CHIPMUSIC.ORG Logo -

What about the other one that has a chip in it?

USA
Esopus-dragon wrote:
SurfaceDragon wrote:

CHIPMUSIC.ORG Logo -

What about the other one that has a chip in it?

Post a picture of it.

If you guys want something just send me a PM with you request and email address, OK.

I have a bunch of cool ROMs as you can see.

I can even make you something "Custom" free of charge.

I'm actually very surprised that I haven't received many requests yet.

Remember to send your EMAIL ADDRESS!

I need your email address so I can send you your custom ROM!

I won't send you a bunch of bullshit spam mail, just the ROMs you request attached to an email.

Saskrotch wrote:

if you mean the nintendo start-up screen, i remember reading how thats a part of the gameboy's boards and not something you can change with a gb rom.

or something along those lines.

half and half, you can change it to say what ever you want, but it will always scroll down and it will always be that size and it wont work in a colour or anything after that.

awesome work with these rom pics, i cant think of a need i personally would have for one but i still think they are an awesome idea!

USA

Nex - I can make you one that says NEX or Modded By NeX. Or anything you want really. I can pretty much make you whatever you want to be displayed across the screen. Then you can use it when you take pictures of your sick-nasty modded Game Boys.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am)

USA

Do any of you have the ability to put together a GB ROM that is the Game Boy equivalent to No-Carrier's GlitchNES or GalleryNES. The ROMs I'm hacking right now to create this stuff is kind-of limited. I would be able to create cooler stuff if I had a better GB ROM to work with. I really want something that would allow me to display multiple full-screen images that can be easily modified using the program yy-chr. If you have the ability, please help.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Mar 20, 2011 5:04 am)

SurfaceDragon wrote:

Nex - I can make you one that says NEX or Modded By NeX. Or anything you want really. I can pretty much make you whatever you want to be displayed across the screen. Then you can use it when you take pictures of your sick-nasty modded Game Boys.

now that is an actual awesome idea! yea if you could make a rom that says Modded by NeX in some way that would be really great!

i keep trying to take photos when the nintendo logo is in the middle of the screen, but that would be so much better.