Cambridge, MA

Dam, I get kicked out of housing for the summer the week before this.

Out of curiosity, how does open mic work? I might try to play a song if I end up going. smile

vancouver, canada

just chiming in to say that i'm interested in any pre/aftershows!  also willing to play for a show if any are willing to accommodate - i'd feature some spry DS-10 liveplaying AND PERHAPS some LSDJ stuff i've got cooking.

Scotland

I'm hoping to be at Blip. Open to playing, as I'll be popping a DMG in my bag. =]

So... when's the last post-Blip gig likely to be? I need to buy my plane ticket home, but I don't want to miss anything.

Los Angeles

Hey ComputeHer and I are coming this year, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited by 8bitweapon (Mar 24, 2011 5:58 pm)

Brooklyn, NY, USA

I'd like to participate in Open Mic too!

NY, US
Awol wrote:

So... when's the last post-Blip gig likely to be? I need to buy my plane ticket home, but I don't want to miss anything.

Possibly this one...although who knows? There may be plenty of folks in town till the end of the week, I wouldn't be surprised if another one appears. Here's hoping!

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3850/ … talore-21/

Toronto Area, Canada

Guys I am to lazy to read this whole thread, OPEN MIC at Tank on wednesday right? what else should i check out?

IL, US

Probably will be 2-3 gigs on sunday, and there is I/O on Monday...

FlashHeart
e.s.c. wrote:

2 gigs on sunday

Confirmed.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

So Open Mic in the Tank is on wednesday? Is there a link somewhere? I so want to play there! And DAMN, I am flying to Holland on the May 22... Going to reschedule my outbound flight tomorrow big_smile

New York

Any info on the open mic yet?

Unsubscribe

Its Wednesday Starts at 7. Relax.

Milwaukee, WI

Wait. So when is the open mic?

New York City
e.s.c. wrote:

Probably will be 2-3 gigs on sunday, and there is I/O on Monday...

All at the same time?

Unsubscribe
RG wrote:

Wait. So when is the open mic?