Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PDF Format was taken away in the talons of the Hawkfather.  Which is a shame, his stuff was great.

England
Smendrick the Magician wrote:

Falco Lombardi

is now called We Are The Future and is doing a show in germany soon

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11565703/8bitv2klein.jpg

IL, US
jefftheworld wrote:

PDF Format was taken away in the talons of the Hawkfather.  Which is a shame, his stuff was great.

yeah, i dont think arbitrary name-changes qualify as much when theyre heavily advertised by the artist themself wink

England
Awol wrote:

SILREQ

We used to chat quite a lot. I think he got into some sort of trouble with the law. I've not heard from him since.

Hoxton, London UK

i liked swampyboy.
what happened to capkonamco?

Swampyboy is on haitus, last I checked. We used to talk a bit on IRC.
I wish McFiredrill would pick up LSDJ again.
I miss x|k, say what you will about him as a person/businessman, but his music was immense.

Huddersfield, UK

Ikari and Combat Dave.

Hoxton, London UK
PlainFlavored wrote:

Swampyboy is on haitus, last I checked. We used to talk a bit on IRC.
I wish McFiredrill would pick up LSDJ again.
I miss x|k, say what you will about him as a person/businessman, but his music was immense.

he did do a mega BSK remix

SwampyBoy has been mad busy with University and general unemployment issues based around said education.

Deffiently hasnt stopped chipmusic

Michigan

Radio Waves Goodbye.

unless its another moniker that im not familiar with.

either way his stuff was tight.

Michigan

also....... Plamo

Norway

I really got one of these? I'm flattered, Stevens smile

I am not gone. Just busy.

http://www.nrk.no/urort/Artist/Starmelt/default.aspx ( It's in norwegian but symbols makes it universal ).
http://sect7.net/ <---

I'm not sure if theres anything new for you here, but Shitstream's there, and a couple of other smash-hits.

Whatever happened to Zepsi?

Last edited by starmelt (Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm)

J&HT wrote:

Combat Dave.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
e.s.c. wrote:
jefftheworld wrote:

yeah, i dont think arbitrary name-changes qualify as much when theyre heavily advertised by the artist themself wink

He's not doing music anymore as far as I last heard. Focusing on his stand-up and sketch comedy stuff. So I think that qualifies for "whatever happened to..."

CHIPTUNE

post@l market arranged some party in italy recently, but not with chipmusic. not into it anymore, afaik.

future-eater is not doing any new music, but he recently put a lot of his old stuff at modland. with the name that he used to release stuff for the tracker-label noise back in the days. uhm. ah, can't remember now.

edit: Stout!

Last edited by goto80 (Mar 25, 2011 12:54 pm)

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:38 am)