FlashHeart

I take all your points, brother. And I approve of your desire to slap.

I don't know why, but for some reason a discussion on these forums just doesn't sit as well with me as, say, everyone re-tweeting his tweet with a #whatadick tag. Perhaps its just the movement from one venue to another that rubs me the wrong way. I'm not entirely sure. I know Twitter is more public than even facebook, but there's something that just strikes me as odd about something said on twitter only related to the scene in the sense that someone "part" of the scene said it showing up here. I know that if something I'd written on my blog about something unrelated to chip music was suddenly the topic of a post here it would be strange to me even if people were posting it out of love or praise.

Having said that, bragging about driving drunk is really sickening and I hope he gets punished for it and eventually gets some sense. It would also be a nice start to see a genuinely humble and shame-faced apology via twitter.

While I do agree that he should be put off of the fucking street forever, and not to be allowed to put one foot inside a car for the rest of his life, I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISAGREE with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who are saying "i hope he dies". Not only it's one of the most tasteless, insulting, and terrible things to say about someone, get it through your thick skull: YOU'RE WISHING FOR SOMEONE'S DEATH, goddammit. What kind of a person does it take to actually WANT to see someone LOSING HIS LIFE for any reason?

You ought to be ashamed.

Really. You must.

Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

I must agree with El Huesudo, death is a harsh wish. But I'll take it as an express of absolute disgust with drunk driving. In the end I think Natty is on the right track with just hoping for legal punishment- that's a hefty fine.
If I say his tweet when he posted it I would've done as I've done to drunk drivers before: 911 to stop them.

Boulder, CO

Hoping for legal punishment is great but sometimes that doesn't happen before drunk drivers kill someone innocent. I'd rather have the drunk driver die before they kill someone innocent is all I'm saying, doesn't matter if it's b3tabot or anyone else. Brag about drunk driving and you're less than human to me.

I'd rather not THINK of someone dying over a DUI incident, you know.

Bronx, NY
El Huesudo II wrote:

While I do agree that he should be put off of the fucking street forever, and not to be allowed to put one foot inside a car for the rest of his life, I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISAGREE with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who are saying "i hope he dies".

You mean all two of those people?

Cause like, it's only two people who have been saying that. Why you or anyone is acting like that's the consensus opinion here is beyond me.

Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

Hoping for legal punishment is great but sometimes that doesn't happen before drunk drivers kill someone innocent. I'd rather have the drunk driver die before they kill someone innocent is all I'm saying, doesn't matter if it's b3tabot or anyone else. Brag about drunk driving and you're less than human to me.

I agree to brag of drinking & driving is low.

And it would be best for a drunk to crash without hurting any one, but that too is just a hopeful wish- especially in a densely populated city.
I just glad to see all this heckling of a stupid actions.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Let's go kill this motherfucker

THIS THREAD IS CHIP AS FUCK

Philly, PA, USA

I would hope that no one is working with him any more, but the fact of the matter is he is still doing reboot and chipcon shit. I don't know what sort of stuff it is he's working on but there must be *someone* doing things with him. I really don't hope for his death, but I sure as hell do hope for his failure.

New Zealand

So who is this guy? Something about trading cards? Chipcon? I obviously haven't been here long enough to know what any of this is.

I do, however, agree with everyone in that this is totally not on.... Why the f--k would you ever brag about something like that. I was a little tipsy while driving home once, it was my only way home and I was in the middle of nowhere, and I was FREAKING OUT.... Felt so bad and was driving extra careful. Why anyone would ever actually be proud of that s--t is beyond me.

I don't agree with the death thing so much..... But better him than an innocent pedestrian, right?

Melbourne, Australia

Are we done here yet or is the plan to argue semantics for another couple of pages? Can I just close this thread OP?

BOSTON

hey guys, did you hear? betabot killed osama bin laden

TSSBAY01

go ahead and close it up if you so desire.

Melbourne, Australia

Thanks tempsoundsolutions big_smile. Thread closed.

TLDR; Don't drink and drive kids.