Wellington, New Zealand

You guys keep your eminem we have japha

Melbourne, Australia

Surely it's not just in our house that "Not many, if any" is a regular response to questions?

Almost locked in a date for SB9. Needed to get a move on with it, but maybe we can have some kiwis at 10? You guys would be more than welcome (obviously) to come along and hang out though! Will let you guys know the date as soon as we have it confirmed

New Zealand

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean as. Hopefully I won't be too poor.

hardcore, Australia

This is my favourite thread.

Melbourne

This is also my favourite thread. And awesome I can't wait for SB9! I do say "not many, if any" sometimes but usually end up laughing about the time my friend was telling me the lyrics were "not many, ain't feny".

Melbourne, Australia

what does that even MEAN?

hardcore, Australia

Nu Zealand pronunciation of "funny"?

New Zealand

I thought it was 'Not many. Aunt Fanny'

Aunt, is pronounced the American way 'ANT', of course. As Scribe is a rapper, and therefore has an American accent.

Wellington, New Zealand

I first heard of it on bro town where Helen Clark asked scribe if he had any friends or something and he said "Not many if any I don't know anybody"
But yeah I used to think he was saying Not many, eh fenny

Wellington, New Zealand

SB9 I'm so keen/there *chomping on the bit{rate}*

New Zealand

Tornado!

Wellington, New Zealand

Disaster alerts are best on the irc channel....

New Zealand

What's an IRC?

Melbourne
dosPrompt wrote:

what does that even MEAN?

Sorry for all the confusion, "ain't feny" doesn't mean anything which is why I found it hilarious, I'm glad it provoked so much thought though!

And yeah I really need to get around to setting up an IRC client so I can hang with everyone on the interbutts..

Melbourne, Australia

I didn't actually think it meant something
You can always use mibbit which is an online IRC client if you don't want to download mirc or colloquy or something

Melbourne, Australia

Also - not officially announced yet, but since no one except the Aus/NZ group look here. Next SoundBytes is Friday July 8. (yup, SB 9 08/07) Line up isn't all confirmed yet though but it'll be the first all Aussie lineup we've had since 2009 which is actually kind of nice. There is also a special something we're hoping to make happen that I'm pretty excited about personally