Tokyo, Japan

You were at Tokyo 2010? Did we meet? I met like a zillion awesome people that weekend.

New York, NY

Tokyo payphones are fucking expensivvvve ... [>.<]

Hahahaha I came on the second day, but I didn't really talk to anyone, I was with a Japanese girl and we just kept to ourselves mostly. ^___^   I'm a bit shy sometimes.

Tokyo, Japan

Fuck the world ends on October 21st

Sorry guys.

Tokyo, Japan

That guy has seriously got it in for blip hasn't he! Give us a break man!!

Melbourne, Australia

and you heard that they reckon the world will end by a series of rolling earthquakers starting in NZ and working in a straight line...

Melbourne, Australia

Just out of interest my Australian friends, Jetstar's 2 for 1 sale covers Tokyo and the dates are right, but get in quick it finishes tomorrow

Melbourne, Australia

GOT MAH TICKETS!!! Nihon ga daisuki desuyo.

w0o0o0o0o0o.

Tokyo, Japan
celsius wrote:

w0o0o0o0o0o.

Woop woop! Tingz iz gettin' real!!

Looking forward to seeing you man. Chigu mentioned that she saw that kristy posted on Facebook about booking flights. She's well excited to see you guys again too!

Melbourne, Australia

I was considering not going if we didnt get them as cheap as we did - was going to send Eugene on his own - can't wait to see you guys again!

Tokyo, Japan

You could have hooked me up with tickets....

Melbourne, Australia
cheapshot wrote:
celsius wrote:

w0o0o0o0o0o.

Woop woop! Tingz iz gettin' real!!

Looking forward to seeing you man. Chigu mentioned that she saw that kristy posted on Facebook about booking flights. She's well excited to see you guys again too!

Awwwww. I love that girl to death! Tell her that Menou (the fluffy cat) misses her too.

Melbourne, Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

You could have hooked me up with tickets....

Dave you need two for one tickets to Australia - sales still on (flight restrictions mean you'd have to travel pretty much between now and blip tokyo though tongue)

melbourne, australia

just got my tickets. ogenkidesuka mofos.

Melbourne, Australia

Anyone else making their way to Tokyo for this, or just Aussies so far? Got heaps on my plate at the moment so trying not to get too into preparations for it when its so far away but can't wait!

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah, I am curious for a rolecall too!