rip my thread

Actually can a mod or someone move all of these shitty drama bootleg posts out of this thread?
thanks

VA
Flopps wrote:

Actually can a mod or someone move all of these shitty drama bootleg posts out of this thread?
thanks

I'll edit mine out for now, sorry again dude.

Liverpool, UK

Don't edit them out, don't be pathetic. It was a legitimate issue.

TSSBAY01

if the dudes dont have the vinyl they were promised, its still an issue. and that issue comes up because its a matter of 'do people buy that vinyl'.

VA
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

if the dudes dont have the vinyl they were promised, its still an issue. and that issue comes up because its a matter of 'do people buy that vinyl'.

Well, if anyone wants to buy it, they can buy it from the guys who made the music.  All of us have 5 copies.  Basically it's a dead issue.  The distro guy is unwilling to hook us up with the people who printed the vinyls (requesting the plates like someone was saying).  It already out there, some guy just commented on my facebook saying he bought it in a local shop.  I do wonder how possible it would be get get all of the copies (even the ones in the online shops...what would they do if it was taken down, send them back to the distro?).  If it proved itself to be remotely mutually beneficial, cool, of not, fuck it.

TraceKaiser arranged the comp, he seems satisfied and so does everyone else.  I'm placated enough to stop caring I think too.  The whole thing agitates me but it's really just one song that I made a long time ago that I don't really care about, so it's really just the principle of the matter.

edit: and I think the edits were necessary, it was an eyesore.  Everyone knows what's happened.  I can go re edit them and recreate the drama as best as I can but that would be dumb.

Last edited by Cartoon Bomb (May 4, 2011 2:50 am)

TSSBAY01

of course, its a very dead horse, and im sorry we fucked up your thread flopps. i feel bad about that. but i dont think we should go back and remove posts about it, its a relevant thing.

really the only issue that remains that sucks for everybody who would listen, is the sound quality on the vinyl, and thats always objective. its vinyl so its not gonna be the best. has anybody listened to the actual record yet?

Updated list

NJ
RG wrote:

United is absolutely horrendous for electronic music. Please trust this advice.

Furthermore, a test press usually costs $5-$10, it might be easier to contact the label for a test directly. We usually send them out with orders at random!

i got all my vinyl pressed via united - no hassles, good quality. the only thing that sounds a little off is some of the noise crash sounds, but it's noise channel and it sounds more glitched than intended, so no complaints there.

Philly, PA, USA