London, UK

My fiancee has 1:30 of my AMAZING SURPRISE COLLABORATION with Natty on here iPhone - will post as soon as I retrieve it! Not sure if anyone else has anything?

Also, I think the amazing Kevin/ESC might have recorded a few of the sets, not sure whose he did/didn't get though.

Seriously, amazing show though - everyone's stuff sound so different, and no-one fell back on chippy cliches. Seriously proud to be a Hexawe All Star, let's do it again v soon! (Hexawe world tour?)

Geneva, NY
akira^8GB wrote:

VIDEOS

Yeah, I wanna see how dumb the dummy looked up there.

Awesome fucking shit people. I'm pist I had to cut out early and drive 5.5 hrs home, but such is the life of The Daddy.

If y'all aren't currently all up on e.s.c.'s dick, then I'm pretty sure you've never seen him live. HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. Yeah, I felt like a megapussy taking the stage after that.

London, UK

Okay, here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6xqSKhjIw

ENJOY.

obnoxious bleo edit so we don't have to even leave the thread to see this sheer awesomeness

Last edited by BLEO (May 26, 2011 9:00 pm)

Turku, FIN

MEGAPUSSI mentioned

Turku, FIN
matt.nida wrote:

Okay, here's a video:

ENJOY.

WOW!

New York City

MOAR

Geneva, NY
matt.nida wrote:

Okay, here's a video:

ENJOY.

SOOO glad there's a memento of this!

Brazil

HEXAWE IS DA BEST

IL, US

ive got audio of matt, brady & my sets (well, buds too minus the vocals and banjo sad ) vocals never ran through my stuff and somtehing went wrong with recording during rhinostrichs set...first part of mine is clipping pretty badly...hahaha..ill get matt & brady their sets soon and let them decide if they want to clean them up/release them/etc... apparently video was shot of pretty much the whole damn show, so that should turn up soon

Geneva, NY

screw my set, i want the killer esc and matt nida sets!

London, UK
e.s.c. wrote:

ive got audio of matt, brady & my sets (well, buds too minus the vocals and banjo sad ) vocals never ran through my stuff and somtehing went wrong with recording during rhinostrichs set...first part of mine is clipping pretty badly...hahaha..ill get matt & brady their sets soon and let them decide if they want to clean them up/release them/etc... apparently video was shot of pretty much the whole damn show, so that should turn up soon

NICE! Very exciting to have a record of everything...

(Presumably this means Natty's vocals are missing from our Talking Heads cover as well?)

IL, US

yeah, no vocals hmm

FlashHeart
e.s.c. wrote:

yeah, no vocals hmm

It's probably for the best wink

Brazil

I'm waiting for the bootylegs!
Either videos or mp3s. With vocals or no vocals. Specially Nattys and Matt Nida and Bud Melvin and Bleo and everyone.

Geneva, NY

screw blip fest, i want video of THESE sets, emily k. feder!

Abandoned on Fire
bleo wrote:

screw blip fest, i want video of THESE sets emily k. feder!

+1

Any clips of overthruster yet?