TSSBAY01

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAAAAACK

Riverside, CA
ant1 wrote:

i don't want to derail this thread but yes that would be ok with me

brb gonna go profit off of ant1's music with his permission.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Holy dick that video was funny...That face at the end when the video ends is priceless.  Thanks AW.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (May 24, 2011 10:28 pm)

Ecuador

She does chiptunes better than me

Brazil

I LOLED SO HARD WITH AW VIDEO THAT MY PANTS ARE FULL OF BIT SHIFTERS AND NANOLOOPS

Amsterdam
herr_prof wrote:

Wow she should work out.

LOL

Sycamore Drive wrote:
µB wrote:

Which once again has affirmed my assumption that a lot of people -especially over there- just like the 'drama' around theft (including the opportunity to act like a pompous asshole) instead of trying to rectify the situation.

I can only speak for myself, but I've contacted the booking agent, BBC Lincolnshire, Lincoln Unsigned (ran an interview with her), an event she was scheduled to play, and written a news post for a music website I write for. In the TVDeathSquad situation, I contacted bookers and one of his collaborators/friends to make the thing known.

I don't want to see music stolen, and I always want to do something about it. You're right though, the same can't be said for everyone.

Also, new concern. She went to music college, and is now at university (don't know if it's a music course, but reasonable to believe it might be). Do you think she has used any stolen music to get grades in either of those?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001551445612

I thought this too, Her Uni is De Montfort University which i think runs a Music Technology and Innovation course. If she were to be doing any kind of music at that uni it would be that. I'll give them a call tommaro about it.

Brazil

Calling off the uni about her tefth is pretty much morally debatable. Not that I care.

Amsterdam
Andrew Winzenburg wrote:

She fuckin' rocked it! Here's my fan vid/ performance!

Hahaha

Melbourne, Australia
Andrew Winzenburg wrote:

This pretty much made my day

When I logged on earlier today, all I saw was Je Mappelle's post. Now I return to 7 pages that have quickly and efficiently reinstalled a hatred of chiptune stealers in my system, with aimless meme throwing replaced by cool ZX Spectrum name-calling. Fuck yeah chipmusic.org.

TSSBAY01

tell her the bounty will be off her head if she agrees to only write beepola tunes for the next 3 years

Blackpool, Englandshire
Andrew Winzenburg wrote:

That was fucking superb.

And that's a damn fine New Zealand accent aswell  wink

Brunswick, GA USA
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Calling off the uni about her tefth is pretty much morally debatable. Not that I care.

In academia, plagiarism of any kind is grounds for expulsion and while it's career threatening, why shouldn't it be? Not doing your own homework is cheating.

This would be a non-problem if she said that she is a DJ playing the music of others (which is something this sort of music needs more of) instead of pretending to have created something that she didn't.

At least TDS tried to seem athletic when "performing..."

I agree that there would be less plagiarism if people knew how music (any music, really) is made.

New Zealand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT VIDEO WAS AWESOME OMG CAPS