Madison, Alabama
2PLAYER wrote:

Definitely digging on yours roboctopus

I was like, "But I changed my name to anonymous!" 

Then I realized that even if you change your name in the entry, it still tells you who uploaded it at the bottom...   big_smile

Last edited by roboctopus (May 23, 2011 6:24 pm)

Lol yay, I put a stupid song in this deff challenge...if you can even call it that tongue. It sucks, but it's something..sorta...:P

Rhode Island

14 seconds? I hope this is like frostbytes "I'm in the lead/oh crap"

it's crap...that's for sure tongue

Rhode Island

You've inspired me. Just wrote one as well, my concept of pattern length seems messed up when writing without sound. I'll upload when I get back from walking my dog

Madison, Alabama

I uploaded a work of staggering genius.  big_smile

It's a real deaf jam.

Rhode Island

Just took another listen to mine. So bad, levels are off instruments sound like garbage. Glad this is such a shit show

If you stalk the username log on solidcomposer you can hear songs ahead of time, is that allowed?
edit: ok.

Last edited by Octothorpe (May 28, 2011 5:45 am)

Chepachet, Rhode Island

No

I like how this whole "anonymous" thing is becoming increasingly silly as more people keep finding new things to completely nullify it tongue.

anonymous has enabled n00bs like chinese hackers to hack and DDoS any site they want! Virus free!  I checked the source code for the DDoS... I downloaded it and founded out that it was all written in html

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Yeah. I'll most likely remove the anon rule for the rest of the competitions (sorry Nestrogen) since there really isnt any way around it.  However...listening to others' songs before the listening party will still be forbidden under penalty of bad stuff.

Rhode Island

Ya that's pretty much like using adultery in one of your tracks

Alright, 2 votes! Beautiful haha.

And also, I'm In the Lead/Oh Crap was probably the worst song ever to exist haha.

2PLAYER wrote:

Ya that's pretty much like using adultery in one of your tracks

Nahh, I think that would be laundering.

Frostbyte wrote:

Alright, 2 votes! Beautiful haha.

And also, I'm In the Lead/Oh Crap was probably the worst song ever to exist haha.

Still better than Justin Beiber, Rebbecca Black,  or Lady Gaga tongue. Your song made me laugh in a good way. People like them just make me sad for humanity in general. Also, you haven't heard my 14 second deaf tune yet,,,, tongue