^_^;

Cementimental wrote:

^_^;

You've got the sweetest setup in this thread so far.

astral cat
Cementimental wrote:

^_^;

best ever

Kiel, Germany

I feel very unprofessional now. Not in pic: a zoom g2.1u effects unit for guitar, a DS with DS-10 and a tablet as diy kaoss pad ;;>.>

Anaheim, California
Cementimental wrote:

^_^;

Awesome man

Planet Zaxxon

eh.

Los Angeles
Cementimental wrote:

^_^;

This should win some sort of conceptual rig TCTD award

Milwaukee, WI

Are you running straight beeper with no AY?  That must be one heavy crunchy beast!  I'd love some MP3's!!!

IL, US

mine as of june...theres a little more now, but not much (a few gp2xs, a c64, a 2nd psp)

FERNDALE, MI, USA

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU kevin, FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tacoma WA
Cementimental wrote:

^_^;

music..   please.  please please please

pretty please?

I have to admit that picture is a bit of a cheat ^___^;;; - I do definitely intend to record + perform some stuff with ZX thru Death Metal (and will post when I do) but in that photo the DM is actually going INTO the spectrum! o_o; - i was using it to boost the signal from my imac which was apparently not loud enough for the spectrum to load from!?! :-S Weird. I was kind of amazed it works. Yep it will be pure beeper, I've not quite decided exactly what I'm going to use, found some interesting software but might actually try and program my own as i've not found anything quite noisy/chaotic enough for my purposes. But I haven't typed a line of spectrum basic since like 1991 so we'll see haha.

New York City
OxygenStar wrote:

eh.

Does that set up of isolation material work a difference AT ALL in your setup? I am wanting to do some of this but I don't know exactly what to do without covering the whole room in it tongue

uhajdafdfdfa

So I'd love to say

but I don't use it at all really. Sorry about the awful picture, I don't have a proper camera. smile

Really it's

on a

(that's not mine, though).

Planet Zaxxon

Well, covering the whole room will just deaden everything.. you would still want some reflection.. I put some behind the speakers to catch the bass. The ones in the corners, catch the bass as well, since the bass frequencies can get caught in corners.... Its very minimal but it helps... Plus, those monitors come with a room calibration mic, so it will adjust to each room by doing a series of tests.. And that definitely changed the sound of the speakers after calibration...

akira^8GB wrote:
OxygenStar wrote:

eh.

Does that set up of isolation material work a difference AT ALL in your setup? I am wanting to do some of this but I don't know exactly what to do without covering the whole room in it tongue

@Akira: For some great DIY acoustic treatment tips, check out John Sayers' site and forums.

http://johnlsayers.com/Recmanual/index.htm (Studio design part)
http://johnlsayers.com/phpBB2/index.php