Tokyo, Japan
SurfaceDragon wrote:

Sweet big_smile pming email address now!

USA

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 14, 2011 8:18 am)

sorry to bomb your thread, but look what I can do !

good stuff btw

Last edited by shitbird (Jul 14, 2011 10:13 am)

USA

shitbird - Thanks,

Would you like me to send you some ROMs that are easy to hack with YY-CHR?

You did kind-of bomb my thread because this thread is all about hacking ROMs for musicians/bands and supporting this community by offering free graphic hacking services.

But I'm glad to see that this thread has inspired you, keep up the good work.

If you want to post more of your personal stuff please post it somewhere else.(I really don't want to be an asshole, I just want this thread to stay on topic, I'm actually a super nice person)

I don't feel like your trying to hijack my thread with a single post, but seriously try and support this community by making stuff for other people and don't just try to show-off.

I would love to see you grow as an artist, and I'll do whatever I can to help you out.

PM me if you need advice, ROMs, or anything, OK.

Thanks again,
-Max N.

USA

São Paulo, Brazil

I gotta say SurfaceDragon is a hell of a guy. Thanks a LOT man, the stuff you do is awesome and you're very kind. Gonna send you a message later.

USA

Thanks so much!

USA

And your welcome, Anytime!

SurfaceDragon wrote:

shitbird - Thanks,

Would you like me to send you some ROMs that are easy to hack with YY-CHR?

You did kind-of bomb my thread because this thread is all about hacking ROMs for musicians/bands and supporting this community by offering free graphic hacking services.

But I'm glad to see that this thread has inspired you, keep up the good work.

If you want to post more of your personal stuff please post it somewhere else.(I really don't want to be an asshole, I just want this thread to stay on topic, I'm actually a super nice person)

I don't feel like your trying to hijack my thread with a single post, but seriously try and support this community by making stuff for other people and don't just try to show-off.

I would love to see you grow as an artist, and I'll do whatever I can to help you out.

PM me if you need advice, ROMs, or anything, OK.

Thanks again,
-Max N.

I knew you'd write a fully descriptive and serious  paragraph after that, so I did it....I knooooow; dick move. Your demeanor just screams "troll me".  I'm sowwy...Seriously; Kudos for helping everyone out and whatnot....I'll just read faqs' though.

USA

No worries

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 15, 2011 1:31 am)

São Paulo, Brazil

USA

USA

PulseLooper - I love your music. Thank you!

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil
SurfaceDragon wrote:

PulseLooper - I love your music. Thank you!

No, thank YOU.

I just wish I had a powerpak right now sad

USA

Check this out -

I took this -

Converted it into this -

And skillfully placed it into GlitchNES like so -

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 15, 2011 4:21 pm)

USA