Brazil

horse the band. lol.

hardcore, Australia

Thanks to Nullsleep on 8bc many moons ago

ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by godinpants (Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm)

Austin, Texas
Saskrotch wrote:

dude wants this closed cause he's embarassed to like crystal castles around us!

Um no. I'm not embarassed at all. I will fucking love Crystal Castles until the day I die, I personally do not give a fuck what all of you have to say about it. Make fun of me, post stupid shit, laugh and snicker, whatever. I just find it sad that people like you just get on fucking internet forums to argue with people about what music they should listen to.

So, why don't we all fucking grow up?
I have my taste in music and you all have yours, lets leave it at that.

Thanks.

P.S. -godinpants, go fuck yourself.

São Paulo, Brazil
Hunterizzle wrote:

I will fucking love Crystal Castles until the day I die

That is exactly what I used to hear here in Brazil when I was a teenager, but it was "I will fucking love SEPULTURA until the day I die".

Those were the days.

Venezuela

i usually don;t comment this kind of stuff, but... i will this time :DDD

Hunterizzle, im agree with you at...
"I have my taste in music and you all have yours, lets leave it at that."

But im defenly not agree with the rest. But still... i respect ppl, so this is my conclusion.

You should know some music background before saying like... "love XXX until the day I die". Your probably younger to considerate a band that who has a small creativity and that use others ppl FAME to get their. I'm not even gonna talk about the samplers, is the band itself. Is about a 100% Pop culture band. It's not based in their own style, creativity or whatever, they are a result of many MEMES in the music history, so basically, their sound it will be the same till they "GROW UP" as a band. Don't take me wrong, but probably this band will dissapear in few years.

Btw, real artists, has a lack of fame and the artists with fame abundance, has a lack of talent.

Humility first, effort to make your own way is what they and many bands need first...

BUMP???? ^ ^

Brazil
PULSELOOPER wrote:
Hunterizzle wrote:

I will fucking love Crystal Castles until the day I die

That is exactly what I used to hear here in Brazil when I was a teenager, but it was "I will fucking love SEPULTURA until the day I die".

Those were the days.

LOL those were the days when I played bass in a shitty band. Good times.

Also, 100% agreed with ui.

Riverside, CA

lol u guise r crazy
crystal castle SUXZORZ! xD xD xD xD

Austin, Texas

ui you raised some very good points, I'll admit that. I realize I made a mistake here. Just let me hold my head in shame in peace.

Ecuador

hahah those promo pics for Crazy horse are amazing!!!!

Chicago IL
Hunterizzle wrote:

ui you raised some very good points, I'll admit that. I realize I made a mistake here. Just let me hold my head in shame in peace.

see i was right

NSW, Australia

cant we all be friends?

... and do a finger painting of a rainbow, and use that as gift wrapping for gifts we'll get each other.

Whitley Bay, England

Wait.

You weren't joking when you asked about HORSE The Band?

You seriously came onto a chipmusic forum to ask about Crystal Castles and HORSE The Band?
God preserve us

Milwaukee, WI
cutman wrote:

I just find it sad that people like you just get on fucking internet forums to argue with people about what music they should listen to.

I just find it sad when people like you have no fucking idea to use the official crystal castles forum for this sort of question. That or discogs.

For the record, the CC bashing is just as retarded as the blind devotion, but I'd like to think it's all tongue-in-cheek. Fuck this thread.

Last edited by RG (Jul 30, 2011 12:44 pm)

Brazil

I love threads like this. I just lol and all that stuff. Is always funny, but not because of the original post.

Hope hunterizle gets some sense and go listen to Joey Beltram:

Amsterdam

I once went to check out crystal castles at a festival to scream "crystal castles steal samples!!!". It turned out to be one the most energetic live shows in electronica i've ever seen... I think they're pretty good and the dark synthpop/wave/punk influences are quite well executed.

Last edited by DS-10 Dominator (Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

This is now a fucking Joey Beltram thread: