Abandoned on Fire
Piggy Tracker manual wrote:

Sample Import Screen

NOTE: THE NEWEST GHETTOS HAVE A NEW SAMPLE EDITOR. THIS APPLIES TO PRE 1.0 VERSIONS.

I've got the current Win32 and PSP ghettos... where is this sample editor?

EDIT:  Meant to say "sample editor".

Last edited by egr (Jun 30, 2011 4:08 pm)

Brazil
egr wrote:
Piggy Tracker manual wrote:

Sample Import Screen

NOTE: THE NEWEST GHETTOS HAVE A NEW SAMPLE EDITOR. THIS APPLIES TO PRE 1.0 VERSIONS.

I've got the current Win32 and PSP ghettos... where is this sample editor?

EDIT:  Meant to say "sample editor".

The way to import samples, afaik, before the 1.0 versions was to place the samples at the sample folder. Now you import on the instrument screen. And I think that's the thing the manual is saying. Is not your usual sample editor (visualizing and all that shit).

Unsubscribe

Yea it should read SAMPLE BROWSER.

Abandoned on Fire

Ah, OK.  Gotcha.

Geneva, NY
herr_prof wrote:

Yea it should read SAMPLE BROWSER.

wiki now fixed

Brazil

Herr Prof tldr'd me.

Milwaukee, WI

Maybe I'm a fucking retard, but this config.xml business absolutely does NOT work on the win32 build. I've tried every setting with notepad, wordpad, shitty text editors from the 90s. NOTHING.

What gives? Does anyone have a working file they could link me to?

IL, US

http://www.soundcollapse.org/drop/config.xml

Milwaukee, WI

Wow. Here I thought I was supposed to put the .xml in the bin folder with the exe. I was supposed to put it in the W32 folder.

Fuck the wiki.

"Create a new file config.xml and place it in the same folder as the platform executable you are using (ie. in windows, it must be in the bin folder with the .exe;"

IL, US

hahaha, yeah...the wiki is not perfect, but it is improving smile

Geneva, NY
RG wrote:

Wow. Here I thought I was supposed to put the .xml in the bin folder with the exe. I was supposed to put it in the W32 folder.

Fuck the wiki.

"Create a new file config.xml and place it in the same folder as the platform executable you are using (ie. in windows, it must be in the bin folder with the .exe;"

No, don't fuck the wiki. The wiki is good. I'm guessing you're using an old build, likely the one marked "stable." Don't do that, it sucks. Use the latest ghetto. It's equally as stable.

Geneva, NY

But I'll also mention this piece-of-shit stable vs. awesome ghetto on the wiki....

Geneva, NY

FYI: you will also be missing out on new features, commands, etc. if you use that "stable" build. Marc should really just mark the latest ghetto as stable.

Geneva, NY

QUAD POSTING FTW.

Also, if you're using win7 (which I doubt cuz RG is too OG for that), you need to use the special win7 build Marc did to fix screen mult and full screen:

http://hexawe.net/builds/1.1h_043_win7/

San Francisco

here is the deal.... i can't find the word piggy in LGPT.

lgPIGGYt