Ciudad de méxico, MX

You guys are really amazing for doings this like herr_proffesor just said.

secondly, please count me in on a possible preorder list, if such thing exists, arfink.

Last edited by Analog (Jul 17, 2011 10:10 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

I agree with herr_prof, Blargg you do great things, and we'd like you to continue to be around to be able to do more great things, no pressure!

If anything, my love of retro console hacking and development is a danger to my health, since I find it all so satisfying to work on! My worry is that I'll still be interested and working on this stuff even after everyone else has left the building.

WOW MAN!
blargg wrote:

If anything, my love of retro console hacking and development is a danger to my health, since I find it all so satisfying to work on! My worry is that I'll still be interested and working on this stuff even after everyone else has left the building.

Nice to see you around dude. Hope you work out whatever is troubling you.

Peace and love to you.

USA

Yes much love.

And you are not alone, my love of retro console hacking and development like yours is so passionate that I often work tirelessly on it all night
then all day then all night again, its probably not that healthy but it does help me sleep without nightmares when I finally stop and rest.

Take all the time you need, OK.

We care about you and deeply appreciate your work.

GNV / FL / USA

rochester, ny
NO CARRIER wrote:

:-) :-(

Will this work on PAL ? Sorry if it's been answerd. I jjust don't feel like reading 20 + pages..

rochester, ny
arfink wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

so, all you have to do is paint three cases? awesome! can't wait to get this.

Yup, that is correct.

any news?

Minneapolis

Yeah. Two words: cable failure. A number of them aren't passing tests now. Something is wrong, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to sit down and sort it all out. This week is going to be hell, and I'm also interviewing for another job on my day off. Gotta see how that goes, I'm very very sorry it's been taking this long. sad

no problem

Oh god I can't waiiit for it sad anything new since a month ago?

Lafayette

I am so excited, it feels like an eternity since arfink came to FamicomWorld and told us about the Munchausen Flash Cartridge. It's gonna be great to eventually have one in my possession. smile

rochester, ny

any news?

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

rochester, ny

is there any possibility of a refund? it's been over a year. no hard feelings at all. what's going on with this?