Hey guys this is all LGPT

http://hemligkaka.net/music/hka002.php

IL, US

man, i feel like my caanoo gets almost no battery life

Ciudad de méxico, MX

guys, how is the Gp2x F-200 with the piggy?

my dingoo fried and i'm looking for a new option for my piggy-oh

IL, US

i like my f-200s, sample loading is a bit slow and battery life is awful, but otherwise, theyre fine

Ciudad de méxico, MX

so caanoo is the future then? how long the battery lasts?

damn i miss my dingoo.

United Kingdom

Is the dingoo really good with LGPT?

GP2X as far as I have read about it is good because of the option using midi if you make an adaptor.

Is dingoo worth a purchase?

Wherever
Analog wrote:

so caanoo is the future then? how long the battery lasts?

damn i miss my dingoo.

To me the batterylife is good enough. Better than my PSP, anyways... So go for a Caanoo! (see earlier in this thread for more praise about the Caanoo, yo)

Geneva, NY
Spöka wrote:

(see earlier in this thread for more praise about the Caanoo, yo)

And also more praise for the dingoo!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

damn dingoo is tight. rocked it out live with good PA system. It served well while it was working tongue.

so, no more gp2x f-200 love on the internet? just got a 80 dollars unit offer which looks pretty mint,... and the caanoo is about 150,...

Last edited by Analog (Nov 14, 2011 4:56 pm)

Wherever

I'd really recommend you to save up and buy a Caanoo! They are pretty cheap on Ebay, if you buy them from South-Korea. I don't have a Dingoo but to me the size of the unit wasn't really attractive as I have fairly large hands... But yeah, Caanoos are da bomb!!!

Analog wrote:

damn dingoo is tight. rocked it out live with good PA system. It served well while it was working tongue.

so, no more gp2x f-200 love on the internet? just got a 80 dollars unit offer which looks pretty mint,... and the caanoo is about 150,...

Unsubscribe

I got my caanoo for $119.

San Francisco
e.s.c. wrote:

man, i feel like my caanoo gets almost no battery life

I noticed this at first too. it appears it looses its charge even when not in use. i am not sure if this does anything but i always hold the power switch of the caanoo off for several seconds in the hopes it does a hard shutdown. sometimes i feel like it works and other times i feel like i am just talking out of my ass. i can usually squeeze about 8 hours piggy use out of the thing but sometimes less. i dont know whats up...

London, UK

Got my Caanoo today... Enjoying it so far, but worried about some audio issues. Sometimes when I've got 8 channels playing at once some of the patterns start glitching and sound like their downsampling, especially when I'm running tables or commands. This seems to me to be quite a big problem... Any thoughts?

Unsubscribe

you should post the project and a description of the problem on the mailing list, so marc can check it out.. or at least email it to him directly!

IL, US

Matt: think I may be getting the same issue with my compo track.... Sounds almost like clipping, but it doesn't say that I'm clipping... I'll mess with my track some more today or tomorrow and let you know

Unsubscribe

does it go away if you love the master volume of the track in project settings?