Melbourne, Australia

Development has been pushed back a few weeks due to the fact that abrasive (and myself) work full time jobs that have been caning our arses of late (most abrasive's red raw behind).

More news when we've got some good news.

Fargo

Understandable.  I've gotta commend you guys for taking on a project like this in your free time.  When I get home from work, all I wanna do is nothing.

Melbourne, Australia

To be fair, this is almost 100% abrasive's work. I just like spruking his efforts! smile I'm just trying to help where I can I guess.

SYDNERDIA
celsius wrote:

To be fair, this is almost 100% abrasive's work. I just like spruking his efforts! smile I'm just trying to help where I can I guess.

heart

To be continued.

México, DF.

This is gonna change the world as we know it, I'm telling you.

Psydney, Australia

I am trembling with sweet anticipation

Tacoma WA

i don't think its real.

Australia that is.

Unsubscribe

My desire is stronger than it has ever been.

Tacoma WA
herr_prof wrote:

My desire is stronger than it has ever been.

i'm telling your wife you said that to me

Unsubscribe

get out of the way /me stares at screenshots of cart.

hardcore, Australia

To get one of these you will basically have to come to Australia. We don't actually have an outward postal service.

Sweeeeeeden
infradead wrote:

i don't think its real.

Australia that is.

Let me tell you a secret. There is no land mass south of East Asia. Instead there's a sunken land, mostly equivalent to what we call Atlantis, even though it could easily be called Pacifis, because of its position. It's in this mythical land, that this wondrous piece of technology is being developed.

Unsubscribe

I want my lemuria cart.

Derp! How's it going?

uk

Yeah, a little update would be nice smile

SYDNERDIA

PhD + moving house = no time at the moment!

I'll have some time over the Christmas break, which should be enough to finish off the firmware. Then it's just a matter of sorting out manufacturing... ("just", heh).