Milwaukee Area, WI
abrasive wrote:

PhD + moving house = no time at the moment!

I'll have some time over the Christmas break, which should be enough to finish off the firmware. Then it's just a matter of sorting out manufacturing... ("just", heh).

Are you planning on doing a kickstarter project to fund it or do you have other plans?

or am I jumping the gun?

SYDNERDIA

I'm hoping to fund it out of my own pocket - which will mean the first few batches will be hand-made by yours truly, I believe.

Milwaukee Area, WI
abrasive wrote:

I'm hoping to fund it out of my own pocket - which will mean the first few batches will be hand-made by yours truly, I believe.

If it's cheaper than a Nanoloop, I'll be there day one.

Unsubscribe

If it costs five times a nanoloop ill be there DAY ZERO

SYDNERDIA

The software is ready for a limited beta.

Still haven't sorted out cases. Pushing the button on final PCBs right now!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Count me in if there's an in to be counted. In.

Can I (we?) hope for a final release soon? Also (as I asked on another thread) will it have multi roms supports and multi save? (This feature would be awesome, at least for me sad )

I'd buy one if you need a tester big_smile

SYDNERDIA

Multirom: no.
Multisave: will be littleFM compatible

FFFFUUUUUUUU D:

Sydney, NSW

I'll happily participate in a beta if it exists tongue

Fargo

Hooray for final PCBs!

Brooklon

I'll take at least 2 right now. RIGHT NOW. (seriously - can't handle this drought of reliable USB carts. you are a champion. but you'd be even more of a champion if these puppies were up for sale.)

Fargo
Note! wrote:

I'll take at least 2 right now. RIGHT NOW. (seriously - can't handle this drought of reliable USB carts. you are a champion. but you'd be even more of a champion if these puppies were up for sale.)

Good things come to those who wait.

SYDNERDIA

The beta program is full, sorry kids... the release will follow not long after!

Brooklon

Aw shucks. Pre-order?