Westfield, NJ
4mat wrote:

don't call it chipmusic for a start.

Sydney, NSW
SKGB wrote:

that reminds me, Me, Chipocrite, An0va, Animalstyle and whoever else wants to join in were considering creating a gameboy orchestra.

I'm up for that!

buffalo, NY
SKGB wrote:
bryface wrote:

that's pretty awesome that your ensemble was so open to your contribution.  seeing that it was an "electronic ensemble" though, i'd think that you were fortunate that your gear wasn't that far a cry from what they had. 

compare that to, say, a high school band -- can you imagine the music teacher holding auditions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd gameboy?

LOL oh man, that reminds me, Me, Chipocrite, An0va, Animalstyle and whoever else wants to join in were considering creating a gameboy orchestra.

@Chainsaw Police word!

Lol I am in

vancouver, canada
danimal cannon wrote:
SKGB wrote:

LOL oh man, that reminds me, Me, Chipocrite, An0va, Animalstyle and whoever else wants to join in were considering creating a gameboy orchestra.

@Chainsaw Police word!

Lol I am in

EVERYBODY WEAR TUXEDOS PLZ

Milwaukee Area, WI

The worst is when people say stuff like, "you're just putting in a game and playing the game with it hooked up to a speaker."

vancouver, canada
Chainsaw Police wrote:
SKGB wrote:

that reminds me, Me, Chipocrite, An0va, Animalstyle and whoever else wants to join in were considering creating a gameboy orchestra.

I'm up for that!

imagine the possibilities!

Alabama, USA
bryface wrote:
Chainsaw Police wrote:

I'm up for that!

Site bookmarked xD
Also, totally up for joining said orchestra. I would buy a tux.

sweden

Like this? wink

Chicago
nordloef wrote:

Like this? wink

O_O I need to download some DJ Scotch Egg, evidently.

San Francisco
nordloef wrote:

Like this? wink...

they are tooooo young. dont spread our secrets...

Tokyo, Japan

I usually have a laptop on stage and hide my gameboy behind it so people think im using ableton.

Godzilladelph
bryface wrote:
Chainsaw Police wrote:

I'm up for that!

LOL this is happening

Milwaukee, WI
bryface wrote:

compare that to, say, a high school band -- can you imagine the music teacher holding auditions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd gameboy?

I've actually had the opportunity to play my GB in both my theory and band classes at HS...

Norway

At Blipfest Scandinavia last year, this soundwoman made it crystal clear that she didn't like my music, and it was all recorded on the stream big_smile

Last edited by starmelt (Dec 20, 2011 2:29 am)

IL, US

that soundwoman has no taste, clearly

Brazil

I made this guy dance: