England

Jellica - Desmos (Legal Sounds preview version):

http://jellica.bandcamp.com/album/jelli … ew-version

Jellica wrote:

Jellica - Desmos (Legal Sounds preview version):

http://jellica.bandcamp.com/album/jelli … ew-version

hahahahahahahahahhahah

Rochester, NY

Do you have the rights to sell Legalsounds' music???????

Who wants to make and sell on bandcamp a Legalsounds compilation? We'll just take back and use the songs that were already taken. tongue

BOSTON

^ that... is an awesome idea. 4 teh amusement

I am too lazy to write them to tell them to fuck off.

an0va wrote:

Who wants to make and sell on bandcamp a Legalsounds compilation? We'll just take back and use the songs that were already taken. tongue

down for the lulz

Brooklyn, NY
nickmaynard wrote:

i was just showing this to a few people the other day. they have albums on there that were never even "released" and only exist as cd-r's that i've sold at shows. i think this means someone (most likely someone who bought one at magfest) is specifically uploading these cd's to this site.

This is not necessarily true. AFAIK, these MP3 sites employ some pretty intense data-mining magicks that frequently pull content from file locker sites like, say, Megaupload (R.I.P), so it could be the result of an non-private link or security hole in one those sites.

Too bad the Justice Dept is too busy trying to send children to jail for downloading Justin Bieber albums. But it's not like our rights matter anyway unless we can afford our own personal shill in Washington.

Battle Lava wrote:
an0va wrote:

down for the lulz

This might be the only way I'll ever release anything. I'm down.

buffalo, NY
Battle Lava wrote:
an0va wrote:

down for the lulz

Madison, Alabama
an0va wrote:

I'm also down for teh lulz.

Rochester, NY

You can count us in

for the laffs

Canada

so did that Bandcamp compilation come out yet?

Well, I have mixed feelings! Yay, my stuff is getting sold by people I've never heard of! And WHAT.

My name is Von and I've just been a victim of Legal sounds taking my chiptune album "8 Bit Chronicles". Does anyone know how to stop them from selling my music for their personal gain? My bandcamp is: http://spectacularyes.bandcamp.com/albu … chronicles

Nashville, Tennessee

hmm, they've got 32 songs by me across 10 seperate releases.

ill ask my lawyer.

Last edited by smiletron (May 9, 2012 7:24 pm)

smiletron wrote:

hmm, they've got 32 songs by me across 10 seperate releases.

ill ask my lawyer.

Let us know eh? My stuff's up there too.

In the meantime! I'm going to make a new album called "LegalSounds Sucks" and spread it around so that their bots pick it up smile