FlashHeart

That's the first time I've heard of Seapunk and I have to say I'm very unhappy that it isn't people dressed like sailors and playing rock and roll versions of sea shanties and original songs about mizzenmasts and boatswains and mermaids with seaweed hair.

I may have to start a band like that, steal the term sea punk, and release and EP called "Anarchy in the South Seas" or "Fresh Fruit for Scurvy" or "Greenland Calling." And possibly a Blondie cover "Call Me (Ishmael)"

sweden

http://web.archive.org/web/200608131535 … ctive.com/

Never forget......

Sweeeeeeden

music.gameboymall.com or gtfo

matt's mind

is the music database not available anywhere for wget?  archived somewhere for posterity?  or is it too late for that...  (i ask the more clever-than-i people)

A gray world of dread
µB wrote:

Wasn't there some big-ass torrent around, even with a license.txt for each track? Might be something for archive.org.

http://www.legittorrents.info/index.php … 1d5efbac79
You can expand the file list there- only tracks with 10+ likes though, so a lot fell under the radar.

sweden
nitro2k01 wrote:

music.gameboymall.com or gtfo

touché!

New York City
Jellica wrote:

For me the only real loss is the music.

So many things that I favourited but never downloaded hmm

I thought at some point all the music was accessible to leeching thanks to some security/permissions issue that I think I even reported.
Granted, I probably have a snapshot of all this stuff, but this was from back in.. I dunno... 2008 or something.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 13, 2012 7:57 pm)

AANABAY01

i remember the place being indistinct from this one

good things:

Cats
ant1
Reteris

bad things:

tracker scene idiots
clueless fakebit arguements
LOL ending every sentence

sweden
4mat wrote:

LOL ending every sentence

Yeah thats so annoying lol!

Lexington, KY

Cheeky.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

cm.o is going to have to start keeping the screamo in a separate file, upload My First LSDJ.mp3, slay the bays dragon, eat protein for strength in the pit, nordloef their nordloef out the nordloef, contrast a and b, accidentally their EMS carts, let the mods close threads at random (then post in said closed threads), play word association games to get their post counts up (because post counts and signup dates will be listed under members' names), hate on the blipfest lineup, add an off-topic section (only to open and close it once a month until it is taken away forever), ask themselves "how good is chiptune?"... mod their gameboys and create databend cover art before writing any music.

R.I.P.
8bc

I will genuinely miss you, but I'm also glad that the documentation of my noobness mostly dies with you.

BOSTON

^
gay

<gay

gay
v

Abandoned on Fire

Sorry, I was in the shower.

What's this thread about?

BK
Natty wrote:

That's the first time I've heard of Seapunk and I have to say I'm very unhappy that it isn't people dressed like sailors and playing rock and roll versions of sea shanties and original songs about mizzenmasts and boatswains and mermaids with seaweed hair.

what I thought it was.

Last edited by Kris k (Mar 13, 2012 11:55 pm)

Brazil
Saskrotch wrote:

do you guys remember that whole 'brand-new off topic section with only saskrotch as a mod' experiment?

OFF TOPIC NEVER 4GET

Where's Nezar, btw?